How much can i sell my website

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewisdgrt

Hi every one.
I have an educational website. (Yel . network). Last month 12k visitors 19k sessions (most of the visitor came from email, I have 15k subscriber on my mailing list with more than 30% click rate) and making more than 500$ through adsense and 200$ through affiliation. I want to sell it urgently but buyers keep asking me for the minimum price. How much can i sell it?

9 comments
Hi every one.
I have an educational website. (Yel . network). Last month 12k visitors 19k sessions (most of the visitor came from email, I have 15k subscriber on my mailing list with more than 30% click rate) and making more than 500$ through adsense and 200$ through affiliation. I want to sell it urgently but buyers keep asking me for the minimum price. How much can i sell it?

Your monthly earnings * 24 = price you should get without problems. With earnings i meant money that is left for you after paying site upkeep cost.

150 is less . about 1k i think will be okay , just count your income and plus how much you spend on it for all this time and found medium price from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back