Status
Not open for further replies.

Veer

So how many pegs or shots of tequilla or some other alcoholic beverage you can take in a party?

I can have 4 beers max (8 pints), or maybe 7-8 pegs of whiskey or rum or 10 shots of tequilla.

What abbout you?

Three cheers to drinkers =D

Last edited:
43 comments
-Waits for all the lies to commence.

I can handle around 12 pints of beer until I'm pretty down for the count, might be able to stay alive for about an hour after my twelve pint. I've been extremely far gone before on 12 though, to the point where I walked home shoeless down a dual carriageway, extremely bad memories, had like a hundred thorns in my feet when I woke up, I stopped drinking lots after that.

I don't really bother with shots, I guess like 6 pints and 5 shots seems about normal for me.

just tried 6 beers + 3 peg whisky + 3-4 vodka (forgt count :P) + non stop ciggies(if u count)...... and obvious dont remember ahead counts coz i was in heaven xD

I wasn't calling you a liar, I was just stating that all the testosterone filled 13 year olds are going to lie about their alcoholic intake.

I can just tell you that i always caryng medical card with me and hove much i drink hmmm ask doctor who recived me...

I wasn't calling you a liar, I was just stating that all the testosterone filled 13 year olds are going to lie about their alcoholic intake.

I just cleared it out. I know you meant for them :))
Example : QuickSand, rko etc..

I can just tell you that i always caryng medical card with me and hove much i drink hmmm ask doctor who recived me...

Oh so you drink milk now a days?

Sharaabi :P

I don't drink heavily as it's bad to drink too much.... it's my body so I should take care of it.

When I sit with my friends or when I go in a party I drink only 1 Beer ( 2 Max )

and about Scotch and Whisky I don't take more than 4 pegs max.

and yeah I don't well like i am going down... I can drink triple but I don't want :) Addiction is wrong. I drink for Taste and Refreshment Only :)

My best in one night is a litre of vodka nd a 70cl of southern comfort but I was also on drugs so that can make you drink more ha.

The max I have done till now is 4 beers (8 pints) + 17 shots of old mon rum + 3 joints of weed. (Yes i dont remember anything that happened that night)

Probably 1-2 beers, 5 Vodka with Cranberry juice <3 and probably a lot of weed. Anyways I'd prefer smoking some good weed rather than drinking. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back