How many of you work form home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkmoth

I'm just curious... How many of you make enough from your websites to stay home and not go out to work?

I myself work from home. I put up a few websites and started making money from the internet and well... now I can stay home with my kids.

I still think I could be making more money working outside of the home tho. But then I couldn't run my internet business.

How many of you have gone beyond this point? Started your home based internet business and then started a company with employees?

For those of you who work from home... what are you websites about? How do you exploit the internet? :D I make video games and sell them online.

8 comments
When I was 16 (24 now) I made enough. Paid for a down-payment for my brother and his wife for a house. Then my mothers house. Put money aside for my offline franchised business I run now. Hit bankruptcy with my online business (dialers). The company I worked for took the money and ran. I paid out everyone who worked for me out of my pocket and was left with $1500. I do well now online. Online I run at a very large loss every month. But, That's perfectly fine.

my parents will kick off me n my computer if i stay online after 12 midnyt

and day time have to watch tv.play with dogs
for online can allot 2 -3 hrs

I've never had a "real" job, I've been working online from home for over 7 years now. i hope it's a good thing :)

Well im my own boss.
I have been running a timber/logging company with my dad for last 3 years.
Yeah been away from that biz because of the army and shit but thats the flaw in being grown up
I dont make any money from the online work,never have and that the way i like it.

I have tried to become independent occupationally forever, but unfortunately I have motivation on creativity, not business. Keep trying. I know others have done. Much depends on market opportunities. I think it's not as easy as people think.

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back