How many downloads does Pokémon Go have each day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilybrown

Banned
Banned
Hi guys, how many of you are playing Pokémon Go and how many are crazy about it? Do you know the number of downloads Pokémon Go has on daily basis? On Google Play Store they just state general number: 50m-100m. Anyone can give a number? Thanks in advance :)

14 comments
hard to say

it's hard to say how many downloads they have each day friend. You can only estimate through daily ratings (the number of today subtract ytd). But anw, they are doing so well

I think it's hard to calculate the exact number because there're many other store to download this games like Itunes and many many other site to download apk files namely choilieng.com
According to choilieng.com , only daily ratings can reflect the interest. The daily ratings of Pokemon Go even outcomes Clash of Clans.

This revenue is even when the game is active only in some countries. Imagine it going live globally how would the revenues go up ?

I think it's hard to calculate the exact number because there're many other store to download this games like Itunes and many many other site to download apk files namely choilieng.com
According to choilieng.com , only daily ratings can reflect the interest. The daily ratings of Pokemon Go even outcomes Clash of Clans.
We can see chart from this site , daily ratings is going down. People seems not to go crazy of this game anymore. I've heard about many accidents caused by Pokemon Go players..... so many problems. :thumbdown:

It's alredy retarded how many ppl are playng that game alredy, i miself haven't tried it, but i hope i whont, cause from what i have understand so far take to much of ur time and its adicctive.

Hmm... during its first launch i remember that it has tons and tons of downloads (sorry I don't remember the exact number). It was like a bomb during launch, every people went out and tried to catch Pokemon. But gradually it loses its heat. Til now I rarely hear people talking about Pokemon GO... maybe not, except for recently they announced that there will be a new update and high chance better gym, pvp, and legendary pokemon go will be released so let's see...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back