How long it will take google to remove domain ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeFileZhare

Hello,
I have one question. How long it will take to google to remove domain which is dead for certain days. Please help me if there is any expert here. Also what will happen and is there any report page to report dead pages ?

Note :
I want to know about generally, not in my case. For example competitor site is dead, but still showing first page in google for the keyword. But how i will report to google to remove them and/or how long google automatically remove it ?

Last edited:
8 comments
can you explain a bit, dead means......??

register in google webmaster, just upload a sitemap to google (it get all links from sitemap)

that's all they do the remaining...

Note:
externally shared links are dead means, please redirect to home page or 404

can you explain a bit, dead means......??

register in google webmaster, just upload a sitemap to google (it get all links from sitemap)

that's all they do the remaining...

Note:
externally shared links are dead means, please redirect to home page or 404
I want to know about generally, not in my case. For example competitor site is dead, but still showing first page in google for the rank. But how i will report to google to remove them and/or how long google automatically remove it ?

It depends, if the website is online for a long time (something like 4 or 5 years) and has a good visitors numbers, I would say that almost 1 week it will be removed. If the website is small and don't have so much visitors, can be only 1 day.

Is hard to say because anyone but Google knows their secrets!

You cannot report any third party site that you are not owing (i.e. verified in webmasters account). Generally it may take couple of months before disappearing from search results and also if it will remain in the same stage (i.e. 404) for that period.

It will do automatically whenever google Crawls again for that Post and see nothing its Rank will automatically come down or Maybe disappear for lifetime

Also depends on the site how long it was UP and was Rank does it have and what type of SEO and Metatags he has used

Good Luck beating him! :)

it is a indeterminate amount of time. Picture the scene. You're number 2 - your competitor is number 1. You DDoS him for x days. You become #1. It is for that reason alone, amongst others i'm sure, that google will never tell you the duration of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back