How I can start my own Image host

Status
Not open for further replies.

SACHIN123

I want to start my own paying Image host website . and I need to use ads also please help how I will start my own image host website

16 comments
I want to start my own paying Image host website . and I need to use ads also please help how I will start my own image host website

Have you decided on which script you prefer? You will need popups/popunders and banners to earn money and pay users.

For script:

1) Sibsoft Imagesharing script
2) Imgshot Image hosting script
3) Yetishare's Reservo

First you need to decide which one you want to use.

I am developing a custom script from the same. If you want, I could sell it to you. Atleast a lot cheaper than those scripts out there

i do really wanna now which is best script and how much would it cost for the whole package domian, hosting, script every thing
Domain and hosting are upto you, there are domains from $10 to $100, and also hosting from $50 to $300, its completely upto you.

The script, well, I'll directly install and configure it for you for $100

i do really wanna now which is best script and how much would it cost for the whole package domian, hosting, script every thing

Reservo is a brand new script that we have been developing for 6 months. It is built off of the framework of YetiShare. I would recommend going to the site "reservo" on the left and clicking through to the demo so that you can test it out before you think about purchasing. The cost of a single site license is $99. We include 3 plugins for free to boost the scripts functionality.

User comments plugin - Users can add comments much like a disqus thread.
Social login plugin - users can login using their social network accounts
Paypal payment gateway - accept payments via paypal on your site. (the script has the ability for users to purchase "premium account" which is where this will come into use)

We are also converting many of the plugins available for YetiShare in the coming weeks. One of these that will be of use specifically for you will be the rewards plugin, information on the on the YetiShare site (sorry I do not want to post links as it may not be allowed :) ) The cost of these plugins will be almost identical to the YetiShare version.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us on WJ or on our site. We have a live chat widget or a contact form.

Kind regards,

Last edited:
We can develop a custom image hosting script exclusive for you with premium design and your customized requirements. Moreover, We can include a complete business plan to make go working!

If you're interested, please contact me at Skype id leethost

Agreed, but for the extra dollars you get alot more features and functionality in Reservo :heiligenschein::P

Chevereto offers a different feature stack and it has things that you don't. Also I don't charge extra for any upcoming new fature or basic stuff like support for Amazon S3 because I actually do care about my customers and I don't milk them.

Chevereto offers a different feature stack and it has things that you don't. Also I don't charge extra for any upcoming new fature or basic stuff like support for Amazon S3 because I actually do care about my customers and I don't milk them.

That post was in jest, hence the smilies at the end... :) We care about our customers too, Amazon S3 is a plugin as not everyone wants it. All the core features like RAW support (PSD, AI, MNG etc), paid account upgrades, integrated comments, slideshows, external storage etc are included as standard.

I actually like what you've done with Chevereto but it's a different audience than Reservo. Reservo is more aimed at webmasters wanting to make money from image hosting whereas Cheverto doesn't have any premium account options. It depends what people want it for.

I recommend going with Sibsoft Ximagesharing script as it is all setup with the PPV plugin. You can set different rates for adult and non-adult images. Their support will any custom work for a small amount compared to Reservo. Reservo/MFScripts are known to charge like $30 per hour or similar which is too much.
Chevereto script is great but if you are aiming for popads then I suggest speaking to rodolfo first about the script's actual earning potential with them.
I purchased a ready-made imagehost that was using Sibsoft's XImagesharing script for my other website and have been testing and modifying it such that it works great for all when I launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back