Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is so funny!

How can you expect honesty from anyone in a business that thrives on dishonesty?

How can you expect people that allow you to steal from others for your profit not to steal from you?

There is no honor among thieves!

This thread is so funny!

How can you expect honesty from anyone in a business that thrives on dishonesty?

How can you expect people that allow you to steal from others for your profit not to steal from you?

True story.

They earn from illegal content sharing mostly.

Not the right type of thing, a person in their right state of mind would do

This thread is so funny!

u are laughing urself when u pay attention to this thread

Assuming we are NOT talking about copyright material, it seems unlikely that even legitimate (legal) users would receive their 'fair' share if the host was dishonest.

This is precisely why we split the payment with the content provider instantly at every sale. There are no issues of trust if there is no waiting for 'pay-day'.

Mainly for information gathering! :-)

But actually I am curious how people find this new concept of 'instant payout'.

Since, I assume, it has never been done before, I am interested to know what people think of this.

Mainly for information gathering! :-)

But actually I am curious how people find this new concept of 'instant payout'.

Since, I assume, it has never been done before, I am interested to know what people think of this.

So it is self-promotion. I say this based on the fact that it is twice on this 1 page you point out how your file host is different and more trustworthy because of your unique payment method.

If you read comments made all over this site in reference to file hosts and payments they are usually based on less than legitimate Content. Let's not get into this stuff about legal content being uploaded or not.

File Hosts would starve if they were relying solely on legal users, your rewards programs are set up to encourage people to upload popular content not home movies. The business model most successful file host follow relies on traffic from and to works not owned or made by the uploader.

Your Idea may be unique but you have come to the dance really late and only the fat and ugly girls are left. Like all situations of this type end up it will either be bad for you or your date (users). I am thinking the users will be disappointed when the end of life comes for your file host aslso

@new369 Sorry I didn't quite get what you said, could you rephrase please? I have read the whole thread and my comment still stands.

Where are most of these earnings from? On the PPD or PPS?

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

File Hosts would starve if they were relying solely on legal users, your rewards programs are set up to encourage people to upload popular content not home movies. The business model most successful file host follow relies on traffic from and to works not owned or made by the uploader.

I'm afraid I would strongly disagree. Certainly many file hosts do benefit from popular content, but our model is more of a 'shop', hence the name 'FileShoppe'.

We do not reward users for free downloads, and if a reward only comes from a paid download, this is certainly a deterrent for copyright file sharing is it not?

In any case, it is our belief that producers of content, perhaps photographers, or musicians who wish to publish their own content, and ensure they are paid for their works, we most certainly enable that and they can benefit wholly for their legitimate use of the service!

If they are looking to promote themselves and offer content to their users free of charge, then there is no need for a reward scheme. However, if a sale of 'free' content is made, should they not be rewarded as well?

ur site full of bugs... recheck it and release it

Our management system (which facilitates FTP uploads) is currently in 'beta' but we have found no errors/bugs crop up recently. If you are having trouble connecting, you need to connect in active mode.

If you have another problem, please feel free to publish your experience here on this forum. We would be more than happy to correct any errors or bugs you may be experiencing.

zoz.li is trustworthy. 100% legit. they made the entire site from scratch.

Oh yes very original :-). I like how they put the 'M' on the monkey. What does the 'M' stand for on this website :D?

More like the design was ripped.

Look here: http://www.zoz.li/file/109/ <-

The number after /file/ is simply an incremental value. So there are a few things you can take from this.

1. You know how many files are uploaded.
2. You know the URLs for all files ever uploaded :-)

In these Days current filehost is not for trust..

but all old like depositefiles etc i can trust him...

but story about new filehost... :- they are kid they buy 5 to 10 servers and open filehost also they pay per sales ( this is like networking :facepalm: )

for downloads they pay verry low money ...

also when you will see that all person move to that filehost then it goes down

where you can get 20 to 40 mbps speed they cap to low speed because he have low quantity of server :)

also i seen that many filehost see how muchh ammount user cashout if its 1000$ then they leave it in pending..

if the ammount is 20 $ they pay it soon..

so its prooved they are not big they are kid :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back