Status
Not open for further replies.

bellA

Hi,
I haves sv-esload.com File Hosting Websites , but i dont have a server for now ,,
In begins of January i will
re-open sites will all services , :D
But i need some informations , becuase is lot of money for server and i need
How Earns File Hosting Webistes ?
How Much Minimum ?
And have any chance to get fail from that ???

Please if any one haves info , tell me ?

"note"
*i request because i will open that sites with money of my friends "sponsor" so for that i have fraid , :(*

sory for bad english ;)

Last edited:
13 comments
I don't own a file host and never have however I do own an image host and it's similar.

I feel you need a lot of money up front to pay for servers and pay users to upload.
You need to have an affiliate program and get users uploading right away. If users are not uploading your paying for the servers for nothing.

In the beginning you will probably loose money on it. As the website grows you'll get more and more traffic. It'll be easier to profit.

You should make a list of every warez forum and upload as well to your file host. People on warezbb and other warez forums will see the links and might join premium or you affiliate program.

Last edited:
there are two way to earn money from file host.. earn from the ads !!! and earn from premuim members !!
but if one day I open my own file host.. first I need to talk with admins of some famous forums to accept my file host in their forums..
then to start I put only PPS.. I will lost 0$ ..as k2s..
and also I need some guys for help in support and also to build my site

^no need to talk with some forums admins as you will have to pay in order to allow your filehost to be used. just post your topic here in Wj and many of [STRIKE]slaves workers[/STRIKE] uploaders will work with you.

^no need to talk with some forums admins as you will have to pay in order to allow your filehost to be used. just post your topic here in Wj and many of [STRIKE]slaves workers[/STRIKE] uploaders will work with you.

jajaja slaves workers :rofl:

I don't own a file host and never have however I do own an image host and it's similar.

I feel you need a lot of money up front to pay for servers and pay users to upload.
You need to have an affiliate program and get users uploading right away. If users are not uploading your paying for the servers for nothing.

In the beginning you will probably loose money on it. As the website grows you'll get more and more traffic. It'll be easier to profit.

You should make a list of every warez forum and upload as well to your file host. People on warezbb and other warez forums will see the links and might join premium or you affiliate program.
Thanks for your sugestion :)

don't try it if don't know what you are doing. file sharing world is complex see what happened to the bunch of amateur hosts on wj File Hosts Support & Discussion (Archive)

also if you don't have experience managing servers better don't try it.

They has fail i think because they want to bee scam to lay the people , and i dont want to do that ,, so what i need is to bee the trus file upload ,
but thank you for info

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back