How Does Cinemas Get the Bluray or Dvd Print Before it Gets on Torrent Sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 comments
The prints in cinemas are supplied by the distributors.

Earlier the movies were transferred to cinemas in form of "Reel" and were played via a projector.

Nowadays they are digitally broadcasted over satellite in encrypted signals (much like your satellite cable).\

Hope this is what you were looking for.

The movie theater in my city gets an encrypted code from some place in London and the broadcast it here, I am, however, not familiar with the rest of the process.

@Faizan20, unless you go Hollywood up in that bitch and hijack the armored truck that transports the DVD's followed by guards with guns, then nope!

Is there no way that we can get the Print (Bluray, Dvd etc) they get? I mean soon after releasing the movie..

Well theoretically if you can hijack and decrypt their satellite broadcast then you can get a bluray print of the movie :D

@ServePolice, no sir, they transport the BluRays in armored trucks followed by guards with guns and it's virtually impossible to do it, unless you are Vin Diesel, obviously!

They don't get it by satellite that would prove to be to unreliable. The new Digital projectors which cost $50,000 a piece now each get a different version of the blu ray discs which is specifically encoded for that one projector, if you try to put it in a projector it wasn't designed to be played in, it will not play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back