how do you upload to wupload ... it is too slow !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bestsnipe

Banned
Banned
HI all,

how do you upload to wupload please

FTP or Zoom uploader ?

I tried FTP upload disconnected every seconds and start from the begining

Zoom upload speed 200 KB/S

I have good RDP from

http://www.buywindowsvps.com/

12 MB/s upload speed filesonic and fileserve

it just Wupload slow

does that happen with you OR just with me

thanks

23 comments
I get the same issues uploading to them, I have to either use my rapidleech link in remote (sometimes works, sometimes get error). Very hard to upload to them at the moment but i guess it works great for some people.

i used to have that problem 2days ago but now with ftp i get around 3MB/s and thats not the usual but its not that bad, also z-o-om uploader sux when it comes to wupload i get around 60-150kb/s

OnServer provides a great upload speed, as long as it it not in peak times. I had a 1 gb file upoaded in about 2 minutes. However every server I have tried in peak times experiences difficulty with WUpload. Just my 2 cents for ya ;)

upload at night, there are less people then than during a day

besides servers are clogged because of current promotion, everyone wants to make some money.

Most of the time I just remote upload from RS but sometimes I do a few files. They are pretty fast for me just with a normal connection here in the states, still awaiting VPS in NL.

captureykg.png

I have a NL RDP and speed is great. But speed in FS is 400-500 KBps. Just like the people with USA based server having ~400 KBps sped in WU. I am having the opposite problem :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back