How do you remote upload from 1fichier to another host?

Status
Not open for further replies.

InTeQ

I am facing trouble to remote upload from 1fichier...I want to upload huge number of links from 1fichier to another>How can I??

2 comments
I know the web interface could be improved to make life easier at 1ficher, but it is what it is :) 1-high light your file, 2-after you highlight the file you should get a new tool bar, click on "prepaid Download". 3-refresh your page, 4-if done correctly, your file should read with a * at the end of the file name. Like this "xxx_bao_black-rld_ISO.rar*". 4- the * means the file is "hotlinked" and would now be a direct download to the file host you want to send the 1ficher file to. Copy the 1ficher link into the host you wwant to remote upload into. or add the file name to the end of your 1ficher link like this: "File not found". (this is not an actual live link). TO remote upload from 1ficher to another account you must be premium 1ficher member and premium member at the file host you are upload into. You get 100GB of free hot links per month. When that is gone, no more remote uploading. You would need to purchase addition hot link storage to continue remote uploading. note: 1ficher does not work with File Factory, File Factory banned 1ficher IP due to member abuse.

I know the web interface could be improved to make life easier at 1ficher, but it is what it is :) 1-high light your file, 2-after you highlight the file you should get a new tool bar, click on "prepaid Download". 3-refresh your page, 4-if done correctly, your file should read with a * at the end of the file name. Like this "xxx_bao_black-rld_ISO.rar*". 4- the * means the file is "hotlinked" and would now be a direct download to the file host you want to send the 1ficher file to. Copy the 1ficher link into the host you wwant to remote upload into. or add the file name to the end of your 1ficher link like this: "File not found". (this is not an actual live link). TO remote upload from 1ficher to another account you must be premium 1ficher member and premium member at the file host you are upload into. You get 100GB of free hot links per month. When that is gone, no more remote uploading. You would need to purchase addition hot link storage to continue remote uploading. note: 1ficher does not work with File Factory, File Factory banned 1ficher IP due to member abuse.

Excellent man!Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back