Keyword research is a fundamental to SEO to find & research alternative search terms or phrases that a user enters into search engines while looking for a certain topic. Keyword research usually involves determining suitable keywords/phrases in search engines to figure out what to rank for.
To search keywords for your website, Use keyword planner tool so that you get the accurate keywords both long tail as well short ones. Generally, prefer to use long tail keywords as search engines crawl long-tailed keywords easily & help to rank better on Google.
Best keywords can be selected using Google keyword planner. It is the best free tool for high quality keyword research. They help to provide various keyword suggestions for your domain, and selecting the right keywords will help to rank your website higher in search results.
Keyword research is the very important factor in Search Engine Optimization (SEO). To rank a keyword on the Search Engine first page, you should do keyword research very subtlety and perfectly.
Without keyword research, you can't be sure whether your keyword will rank or not. By researching keyword, you'll be able to know search volume, competition, CPC, etc of the keyword. For keyword research, you can use the tools like Google Keyword Planner, UberSuggest, K W Finder, Keywordtool.io, Spyfu and so on.
For example I have entered "Coin trade" (You can't imagine how much profit one can gain with Forex trade or Crypto trade+ bot automation).
And it returned 183 Forex related questions, for example:
will coinbase trade ripple
can you trade coin
where to trade coin
which coin to trade today
which coin to day trade
which coin to trade
what coin to trade today
how trade coin club works
what is trade coin club
what coin to day trade
what is money trade coin
what is safe trade coin
where forex is traded
where forex money come from
forex where to start
forex where to put stop loss
forex where to invest
forex where to set stop loss
forex where to place stops
where is forex located
countries where forex trading is legal
countries where forex trading is illegal
where does forex data come from
where is forex market
countries where forex trading is tax free
These, with combination with more keywords can be a perfect longtail focus.
Before deciding over a keyword, you should do proper research on the particular keyword as it plays an important role in Search Engine Optimisation. Follow the below steps:
1. Figure out what to target based on your service or product
2. Use Google keyword planner to find the related keywords and which has maximum searches and are less competitive.
3. Use uber suggest and research on the selected keywords and filter the keywords which have very fewer searches.
4. After filtering the keywords try to find the competitor for the particular keyword manually.
5. If the results are irrelevant and you feel you can rank for the keyword then choose that keyword else to try the next keyword.
6. If the search result has provided a very competitive company then don't waste your time trying to beat that.
7. Follow these steps until you find a keyword that has maximum searches, which has less competition and you believe you will rank for that keyword.