how do you guys move videos to next host when one shut down?

filling4509

assume the site you're using doesn't have api or support for generate direct link, how do you deal with it when the site you're using became exit scam and just closed?

currently I'm hosting on multiple sites so if one down the other may survived, but I'm afraid if says one year from now all of those shut down I'd not have a way to export them and need to clean up dead videos

3 comments
assume the site you're using doesn't have api or support for generate direct link, how do you deal with it when the site you're using became exit scam and just closed?

currently I'm hosting on multiple sites so if one down the other may survived, but I'm afraid if says one year from now all of those shut down I'd not have a way to export them and need to clean up dead videos
Purchase a backup solution i.e https://iceyfile.com then from iceyfile distribute specific content to PPD or PPV hosts.

Can you please explain more?
They looks like they delete files that has copyright.
No they dont , have been using them for over a year now and not single deletion.
Post automatically merged:

Can you please explain more?
They looks like they delete files that has copyright.
Nothing really to explain.

I use icey as a backup solution for my videos so when a video was deleted from mixdrop I would search it on icey and transfer to a different host i.e netu.io and change link on my site

Last edited:
Back