How do you avoid taxes from money you earn online?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

slnwrz

Hi,

I want to know, how do you avoid taxes to your country when you withdraw to your bank?
I see around, a lot of people make good money via their websites, filehosts, exchange services etc, but how they will pass taxes to their country, when money arrive at their "pockets"?

For example, if you make more then 1ooo$ per month, do you pay any fee or something to your goverment?
How do you declare from where your money come or how you earned them if you are working in something "illegal" like warez websites, buy sell bitcoin etc?

Thanks.

7 comments
Buy or sell crypto it's not Illegal.
Request payouts in crypto and then put them in a Ledger Nano and withdraw them in Btc Atm's in dollars or Euro.
Or buy a CC like Crypto.com and spend them like a normal Visa CC.

Tax evasion is worse than copyright infringement. So just pay the taxes for the money you earn. Wtf

Would never take the risk of evading taxes. They will find you, even after 10 years.

Tax evasion? Why would I do that? If my money never entered the country in which I am living at (bank account), that's not tax evasion. Hence: Transferwise, Payoneer and cryptos.

I rarely withdraw anything at ATM, since I am using cards for each service mentioned above, but considering I am making purchases in my country, I do pay VAT, so in my belief, I am perfectly legal. No expensive cars, no property bought so no reason for tax verification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back