How do warez forums/sites make money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pea

Hey,

To the warez forum owners out there. How do you exactly make money.

I know that you can offer premium downloads / premium accounts and charge them the fraction of the price. But how else do you guys make money?

- Any affiliate programs etc?

Thanks.

20 comments
When my site launches after its rebuilt, I'll offer three different VIP packages. I'm hoping that with ads, uploads, and VIP's, I'll earn enough to make an income and not lose money from the site. But we'll see when the site launches, that's the first goal :P

When my site launches after its rebuilt, I'll offer three different VIP packages. I'm hoping that with ads, uploads, and VIP's, I'll earn enough to make an income and not lose money from the site. But we'll see when the site launches, that's the first goal :P

Well warez is not really the place to make an income that you can live off. but you can make some extra money. and the people that make a living out of it have really big sites,etc etc

Lol of course I'm not planning to make a living off it haha. It's just fun to earn a few extra bucks on the project, especially since if I do, the site won't go down due to lack of donations like so many others.

If ur site is big & famous, then create a vip section which includes premium acc, rare downloads, etc. Some people donate to get premium acc...

if u are a cracker best method is by VIP Members.
you post there premium account direct links etc.

othervise u can earn from uploading & ads only for extending ur host or server.

They don't. The only real way a warez site makes money is through donations, and that only happens if you are a really great site.

Edit: and even the really great sites don't make that much through donations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back