How do streaming websites upload episodes / movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akuneum

As the title says, does every anime / streaming site really upload every single movie / episode manually?

if it's uploaded by bot, how do some websites make the bot upload to google servers and execute direct urls "3.bp.blogspot_com/dAYibvHNjpBt__qTncGvIkAohQT0o5CAXlK9pe_wkSTGpycD79WhKzeSiVYn7g8JcaVpSnCiag=m59"

I'm just curious

7 comments
Google is great, so it makes sense some people want to use it for storage, but to upload movies for streaming, you'd do it manually to control the quality. You manage the permissions and the content metadata as well.

Code can be created to handle link generations for any upload or storage location.

Yes, all the content is uploaded manually and one by one.

Blogspot belong to google. Obviously the content will upload to google storage. Even youtube storage also the same.

The best way IMHO is the manual way. I usually encode videos manually with the file size, resolution, quality, and encode settings/formats before storing them online. That's the best way especially when you really know your niche.

Bots usually have issues on encoding/uploading like duplicate/broken videos, missing typeset fonts, etc. that you can manage better manually. These mistakes are common since some fansub/ripping groups release episodes forgetting to attach the font dependencies, or having corrupted distro files. Some issues are just about the release themselves, like having only vobsub, subtitle typographical errors, or off subtitle timings. You'll usually notice/avoid these issues when processing videos manually yourself, or by someone well-versed on the job.

Last edited:

I think alot of those sites uses a video API, I have seen it before but I never bother to examine it
I am building a adult tube and is remote uploading to gdrive

One of the good ways would be using Windows RDP services especially when you need to run windows applications. Prices differ from around $3 to $15 depending on the specs. You can run your p2p apps like torrent clients, Emule, perfectdark, downloader apps like IDM, Jdownloader, winrar, 7zip, and web browsers like Google Chrome/Mozilla Firefox, etc. as well as other apps like RapidCRC, mkvtoolnix that you might need for video processing. And you can access the files using FTP client as well when needed.

Windows RDP for uploading/downloading are usually cheap, but if you need to manually encode videos (especially when you want full control on video format and encoder settings) you can get a Windows Encoding RDP. You can choose any encoder apps you like that way (MeGUI, Handbrake, etc.).

Just be aware that on Non-Encoding RDP solutions, you most likely aren't allowed on running CPU-intensive processes like Jingling/video encoding, or hogging the bandwidth since Cheap Windows RDP solutions are shared by multiple users. There's always a possibility of issues like privacy concerns or malware gotten by another user as well as other abusive users hogging all the resources.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back