How do I Withdraw my money from paypal ? Need urgent advice from WJ member

Status
Not open for further replies.

toanonymous

I have a limited paypal account and I have 130 usd their .It is limited for more then 180 days ,I got emaill from paypal that
Your PayPal Funds are Eligible for Withdrawal‏.

But when I tried to add a USA bank account I got message You are currently not allowed to add a bank account because your account access has been limited.

I send them mail more than 4 days ago about this but till now no reply .Can anybody explain what the problem and advice me the necessary action to recover my money from paypal.

11 comments
I have a limited paypal account and I have 130 usd their .It is limited for more then 180 days ,I got emaill from paypal that

But when I tried to add a USA bank account I got message You are currently not allowed to add a bank account because your account access has been limited.

I send them mail more than 4 days ago about this but till now no reply .Can anybody explain what the problem and advice me the necessary action to recover my money from paypal.

k3yn4 is right. Only calling customer care would help you in this case!

I think you should call them like other guys said if you wont be able to do that send to a friend. And yeah have you added credit card to your paypal account?

You should check the limit page where it will tell what you need to do to remove the limits. Good luck!

What did you do to get your account limited? Give Paypal a call or send them an email to get the account limitation removed, after that you should be able to withdraw funds.

- Jordy
SwiftVM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back