How do I Generate leads from Facebook ?

16 comments
Tell me the tactics to generate leads from facebook
I am going to tell some tactics I know to generate leads from Facebook. But before I begin, you can also generate sure guaranteed leads from PaidPoints if you are planning to spend on advertising. You can get leads from any country of your choice, age, gender etc.

To Generate Leads From Facebook?

You can try Facebook Ads. The reason Facebook Ads is very powerful is because it could send your ads to the exact target audience that you are looking for.

Facebook targets users based on their last experience and your settings. For example if while setting up your Facebook ad, your niche is shoes, and you selected country Egypt, and selected gender: male, and etc.

Facebook will look out for anyone from Egypt who is a male and searched about shoes on google recently or visited a website that sells shoes. Facebook will then show them your ads. This is why Facebook ad is great.

Secondly, if you want a free method, then just join a lot of Facebook Group out there that relate to your niche. Most of them will have thousands of members and you can easily join there and advertise your product or drive people to your landing page, tactically. Just participate on the group like a real person, then when necessary link to your page.

There are also other methods but you can get started with these ones. toodles.

if you want a free method, then just join a lot of Facebook Group out there that relate to your niche. Most of them will have thousands of members and you can easily join there and advertise your product or drive people to your landing page, tactically. Just participate on the group like a real person, then when necessary link to your page.
Post automatically merged:

if you want a free method, then just join a lot of Facebook Group out there that relate to your niche. Most of them will have thousands of members and you can easily join there and advertise your product or drive people to your landing page, tactically. Just participate on the group like a real person, then when necessary link to your page.

Last edited:
There are two methods for leading in Facebook.
organic and inorganic
If you want unpaid you have to update your page about the product and join a lot of groups where you get traffic in your page
If you use paid method you can run a campaign in Ad manager where you set the audience and get people which is you want.

It seems to me that free methods rarely work on Facebook and you need a fair amount of luck if you are building a marketing strategy without a budget.

First and foremost, create a business page on Facebook if you haven't already. Ensure that your page is complete with all the necessary information about your business, such as the address, phone number, website, and products or services. Create ad campaigns that are specifically designed to generate leads, such as lead ads, which allow users to fill out a lead form within Facebook. You can also create a custom audience based on your target demographic. Offer an incentive to encourage users to fill out your lead form. This could be a discount code, a free trial, or a free eBook, for example. Make sure your incentive is relevant to your target audience. Join and participate in Facebook groups related to your industry or target audience. Share helpful content and engage with group members. You can also create your own group and invite potential customers to join. Host Facebook Live sessions to showcase your products or services and answer any questions your audience may have. This can help build trust and credibility with your target audience. Analyze your results regularly to see what's working and what's not. Use this information to make adjustments and optimize your lead generation strategy.

By producing interesting content and reaching your audience with targeted ads, you can use Facebook to generate leads. Provide incentives, promos, and lead generation forms to entice users to share their contact details. Utilise data to inform your strategy and do regular analysis of insights to improve lead creation on the platform.

Hi Evon,
I am Danny from Netedge Technology. If you are looking for a leads for free then join facebook group according to your niche. Try to post your services or product there. It takes time to generate leads. Or if you want to generate leads through paid ads then create ads on facebook and have 2-3 ads copy. Create A/b test and see which ad copy is working good. One more thing use engagement instead of lead generation because in that you will generate more leads..
Post automatically merged:

Without paid promotion, it will be incredibly difficult to get a business off the ground. That’s why investments are needed at the start.
Yes its right but for new brand which is entering in the market. Some of the brands didnt spend a single peny then also they are making a good profit in the business.
If you are a new brand in the market then you have to spend the money for branding and all. After that if your brand get famous then automatically your marketing cost would reduced.

Last edited:
Back