How come warez is hosted in USA without problem?o.O

Status
Not open for further replies.
36 comments
well that siteis since 2009 :|....How can u xplain that now =\?

Edit: But why they get no problems...such as raid...or closing down by hosting ?

i used to have a warez site in US server, never got any notice etc, domain just died after one year, anyway its not good to host in US

well that siteis since 2009 :|....How can u xplain that now =\?

Edit: But why they get no problems...such as raid...or closing down by hosting ?

SAB not every site gets noticed by the laws or w.e the hell you want to call it.,

is not safe simple! you can make a site in the USA right now and it can be up for even 3 yrs depends on how popular it is~

they can comply with the DMCA and remove stuff,etc but that doesnt save them, if you want to host in usa and do warez go ahead but dont cry when you get cute letters in the mail informing you of your court date :)

You just need to find the right company :P I bought my first server in 2005 that was in the US i have had a server ever since in the US and hosted warez linking sites on every single one of them, how many of my sites have i got shutdown? Zero!

:D...lolz...i know xD... just wanted to know how come they get that VIP in USA xD...
but if u ignore these court date can anything happen?

You just need to find the right company :P I bought my first server in 2005 that was in the US i have had a server ever since in the US and hosted warez linking sites on every single one of them, how many of my sites have i got shutdown? Zero!
why not share with us...btw is ur site down now or still up??

http://tehparadox.org is also another site hosted in USA. probably the biggest.

and about ignoring court dates, i dont know i guess it depends on how big the issue is.
is not safe to have a warez site in usa and have your real info in the who is, at least fake it or something if you are going with USA,

iweb.com arent that strict i guess since some big sites are hosted with them

if no one complains dmc is lazy and wont do shit
they must of never pissed anyone off

i had a web site up 2 years with nulled vb and crap
and they finally noticed me so i moved offshore

why not share with us...btw is ur site down now or still up??

There is plenty of server providers, im not goin to post urls thought, but do make a WHOIS on some of the bigger forums or ddl sites and you should find a few diffrent hosts to look at :P

Also regarding DMCA complains i have gotten ALOT of them being hosted on US servers as long as you complie within 24 hours there is no problems whatsoever [Edit: Well atleast for me :P].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back