How can Warez/DDL Sites Can Make Money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suhel

How can Warez/DDL Sites Can Make Money?
Please post some examples below it would be help full for me.

This is what we got

Ads
FileHost
Donations
VIP
SharingZone/LatestDownloads/etc
Webmaster

Last edited:
19 comments
Warez sites can't get good money from ads ,i think premium sales from filehosting and sales from sites like sharingzone are the best option.

i think :
Ads - Not very much 5-20$ per Day
FileHost - Only Uploaders Earn / and Premium reffer link !
Donations - For Ranks
VIP - will give users more access in the forum

i don't think donations are good if you own a legit PP account or anything else on your name.Suppose you make a large site and someone from microfsoft donates 5$ just to see the name on your paypal.

Donations for original content. If you actually did any work in ripping movies/apps then you can ask for donations to which more people will give to you. Also, if you rip your own movies you can offer the highest quality and easy download versions in a vip area. But if you're just reuploading other people's work then you don't really deserve to make money off of it.

Put some useful stuff in your VIP section, not a shit loads of premiums only, and you'll see that you will get more VIP members. Try to get some crackers for your forum, I believe that will help a bit.

Other ways are sales from file hosts or ad spots but I don't think donations are good way to represent your forum.

I hope this helped

Alright, let me clarify this :p

Warez Forums

Ads (if your site is having 40k pageviews/day)
VIP (if you provide unique content)
FileHost Sales
SharingZone/LatestDownloads/etc (Paysites - This is the worst and the last method to earn for a forum webmaster. Because forums donot convert well)

DDL Sites

Paysites (You'll have to optimize the position and the whole site)
Ads (maybe, if you have high traffic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back