how can u make money form warez sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Affiliate Programs are the best choice to make the bigger money. Consider you are providing warez which covers most of the download niche. Means there are a good ammount of products you can promote. The best traffic is google traffic and these visitors will most likely make you the most money. If a person is looking for Fallout 3 Operation Anchorage download in google and comes on your site he could be a potential customer. You could provide this person with a link to a clickbank site (sharingzone.net) where this person might buys the product because he wants to download more games and get better speeds. There is also a chance he wants to burn the games he is downloading so you could promote something like copythatgame.com. There is so much to make money with just be creative and consider if you want to keep your site userfriendly or make a shitload of money with your website.

I think it should be clear where to find good ads (Thanks for all the information). But there is a other question: How to pay out or use the money?

I think it should be clear where to find good ads (Thanks for all the information). But there is a other question: How to pay out or use the money?

If you become an affiliate of Sharenation.org then you will get paid by ePassporte. It has a Virtual Credit Card feature and can also be used to make payments online. So you make money, you get it in your ePassporte account and then you can spend it on whatever you want.

I hope that cleared your question.

ePassporte. It has a Virtual Credit Card feature and can also be used to make payments online.

Just thought I'd follow up on Whoo's ePassporte statement;

For $35, you can get a physical VISA Electron card.
It saved my ass on a recent vacation (I managed to lose my main bank card on arrival at the destination airport) =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back