How can i make my backlinks get indexed by google

Status
Not open for further replies.

sribharath

Hi ..

i am doing some link building and most of the link back pages are not yet indexed by google ..all of them are good sites and most niche related sites and i believe these link backs will give my site a very good ranking in serps

my question is how do i make these urls to get indexed by google ..any way or any tool ...

i know slow and steady thing but these are links which are created long back and atleast a month old

8 comments
Share these URLs in social media and do some good social bookmarks like Reddit, Digg and Stumble Upon to get your links indexed fast.

That depends on number of backlinks.
You can create quality bakclinks - lets name them TierX (web 2.0s, bookmarks, pdf) and some social signals (twitter, facebook, g+) to these backlinks, and later blast these quality backlinks (TierX) with automated seo tools (gsa, scrapebox), you can also buy cheap blast on fiverr.

If you have tons of backlinks to index (thousands) it may be hard to create TierX for your backlinks without experience and own or paid automation tools. So if you have very big amout of backlinks to index i would use GSA + social signals if you have money.

In my point of view do social networking and quality link building method that will be helpful, if your pages has unique content.
Dude, he have already niche back links that not index by google. He is not ask that which method is best for link building?
Wait some time until that back links are not cached and index by google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back