how can i make more money from my warez site

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 comments
there are many ways you could achieve this, one of them being ads.
i would also suggest more links which means more places to earn money, filehosts.
You could always give up the warez and try actually putting effort into something like creating websites or something, be so much more that you can gain from doing this instead of gaining money using illegal activities

I have kind of worked on it but due to the actual fact that there are many warez forums you need to have a clear cut concept on it.
1.Uploading
Its a warez forum.Main thing you can make money by is uploading content on filehost and posting it.This will generate some quality traffic for your site.
2.Ads
This won"t give you much if your community is small but cn make can you going if you are having a good traffic,you can decide the different types of rates of Ads.
3.VIP
This is something every forum is having and earning is on boost depending on the content provided and the cost of vip.
4.Sell Forums
You can sell forums to uploaders for unique uploads or just rent them.*forums under category

Check out other warez sites

I used to be a uploader for the top 10 sites, I was making nice money, like $40-50 a day, depending on the day, usually the weekends were paying better.

Add a newsletter to your site so you can build your list and send out good promos for $5-10 which will be a A+ quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back