Status
Not open for further replies.

f1b0n4cc1

i builded online money making and digital products website . i use wp robot 3 , best spinner for auto post clickbank and amazon products. i added my rss to twitterfeed and i post my rss to twitter and facebook same time.

what i want to know is how can i get more likes to facebook ? because after i use rss method , twitter started to have more follower but facebook not . if i can have more than 25 likes , i can get a facebook page name , i stuck on 14 .

any idea welcome , thank you.

2 comments
Add up people of similar interest ( as much as you can! ) as your friend and invite them to join your page.

Unless a page is based on a teen niche ( Justin Bieber, Love, etc etc ) it won't go viral ( Well not as much) and your page will get likes slowly.

i have facebook business account , i can not add friends . my facebook page is on my website in signature , you can visit it , it is about online money making , nothing else . i just post my payment proofs and i use auto post via rss of my website . and my website include digital products and online money making methods . cant i get likes to them ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back