Status
Not open for further replies.

njyitbj

how are you men ?
hope you doing very well
i have a little but big question "how can i earn 10-15$ daily by working 3-5hs a day"
at first i am a student so i cant go to a real job and i need it for covering my study costs .
i need a way that surly make me earn this
thanks in advance

17 comments
You need to list down what things you can do, I mean what you know.

If you can design then you call sell your work online. If you can code templates then get yourself hired by others for coding jobs.

If you can communicate effectively with people then join any host as a support staff. If you know any programming language then take up jobs on freelancing sites and earn money :D

If you're willing to dedicate 3-5 hours a day for only $10-$15 I think you'd be better off going to a call center and making commission off of sales. You could be there for not even an hour and make $10 or as much as $100.

There are places where you can walk in and just start making phone calls. No required set amount of time, they pay cash upon sale. Pretty easy job.

thanks to people who cared
i can upload share things, do some stuff at the internet like make a website(wordpress or etc) i mean i can buy a host place and install just.

What comes on top of my mind right now, is PPD hosts like Sharecash, Shrinkonce, etc..the only problem is that users need to complete a survey before downloading, but if its a important/popular file they'll do anything to downloading.. you earn with this system around 0.40$-4$ per download depending from where they're downloading it.. maybe earn around 4-5$ if you use it well...

hEY ALL aRE gIVING different suggestion maker a website post a video about content on youtube to get traffic on your site and place linksbucks you will definetly earn much ....acc to your traffic....

At All its better to go to amazon and see kindle book list then think!
you can 2do 2 things!
1.use google adsense .
2.use ppd site like: sharecash,fileice,firecash,dollarupload.

He said via Webcam subscriptions. Which I would like to know how.

I haven't seen those kinds of numbers on a Cam site for 8 years, since I spammed CAMAZON.COM like a fene back in the day and raided all the air available lol. 498 rpms, MC Collector, meh. Good times :(.

Don't focus on this type of activity. Do legal stuff, it's much easier and you can make just as much money :).

If you can do something like comic artwork or similar stuffs you can make like $10-20 in an hour. But that's only on some comic conventions in my not so rich country, which only is a few times anually. Or maybe doing freelance jobs online if you have skills for certain tasks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back