Status
Not open for further replies.

salo

Corporate Membership
Hello,

I have to share this information about this host who tricks users to buy premium for non existing files .

I bought a premium account to download many files I found at this host and download page said that upgrade to premium to download .

After I upgrade most of those files was not found !! Yes it was just fake download page to trick users so they buy premium for nothing .

So I asked a refund from this host maybe that was an error and they will respect users but they refuses to refund . even with $5 deduced .

Not honest owner

Here his TOS in refund :

To cancel subscription or get a refund, please contact us via the form online or send an e-mail to: support@bytewhale.com.

A refund Reuters post payment without a proper basis will be charged a $5 process fee.

See Here how rude this admin :

http://imgur.com/a/AbM71

Last edited:
11 comments
maybe files got deleted for DMCA or something
but asking for upgrading to premium before checking if the file is online or not, is not a good thing from them

Hello everyone,

I would like to clear this story from our end with the true facts.

A bit of history:

1. This user signed up for a premium account at the 1st of November 2016.
2. This user already asked for a refund at the 1st of November.
3. This user keeps downloading files from our servers after claiming that there are no files.
4. At the 3rd of November user wrote that there is no need to cancel his account.
5. at the 5th of November he asks for a refund without any reason.
6. This user started sending many e-mails to support and me while posting rude comments on WJunction.com, for reference here are some of his comments: "after I knew how kid you are an dhow shit this service I no longer want to be a premium at this host" & "I will spread your scam activity everywhere :) " & "our team site : cera.online specially your service being shit most of time and shut down servers"
7. This user was notified that there will be no refund issued to him as he already used the service with success.

On a personal note, your a very rude person and I agree with you it's not about money, we don't need your money but you broke our terms, you downloaded files with success which means your account isn't eligible for a refund.

Have a good day,

Alex.

Last edited:
A lot of bla bla . At the end I just will say that :

bytewhale.com is cheater with a proof . He is showing download page and ask for upgrade to download then there is no file .

You made yourself cheater congrats

Thanks for the backlink for the site cera.online :) and it is not my site . I am uploader there but thanks for that link

Last edited:
A lot of bla bla . At the end I just will say that :

bytewhale.com is cheater with a proof . He is showing download page and ask for upgrade to download then there is no file .

You made yourself cheater congrats

Thanks for the backlink for the site cera.online :) and it is not my site . I am uploader there but thanks for that link

Your claims are groundless, we didn't cheat you in any way.
The files you tried to download got DMCA reports and the system isn't showing available files when they are not, so your claim about showing files to download when they are not isn't true.

I have reported you to the mods, they will deal with your "cheater" claims.

Alex.

okay kid . I have a proof about your cheat and I how you make download page for files that doesnt exist

Hahaha
that stupidity, I guess you have seen either the file
if you say 0MB
It means no file
and if you buy a premium,
knowing that the file is 0MB is your problem
not realize that zero means "nothing"

Hahaha
that stupidity, I guess you have seen either the file
if you say 0MB
It means no file
and if you buy a premium,
knowing that the file is 0MB is your problem
not realize that zero means "nothing"

:)) Can you really read ? There wasnt 0 MB naive ... I am wondering who is the stupid here :smokin:

the only stupid are you
claim a payment of $ 13.95 | $ 25.95 | $ 29.95
so poor you are weeping, for pennies
I would not claim to bytewhale
claim the uploader: to re-upload the file

also this is the internet, there are lots of pages million copies
silly use google and search your content

Hello everyone,

I would like to clear this story from our end with the true facts.

A bit of history:

1. This user signed up for a premium account at the 1st of November 2016.
2. This user already asked for a refund at the 1st of November.
3. This user keeps downloading files from our servers after claiming that there are no files.
4. At the 3rd of November user wrote that there is no need to cancel his account.
5. at the 5th of November he asks for a refund without any reason.
6. This user started sending many e-mails to support and me while posting rude comments on WJunction.com, for reference here are some of his comments: "after I knew how kid you are an dhow shit this service I no longer want to be a premium at this host" & "I will spread your scam activity everywhere :) " & "our team site : cera.online specially your service being shit most of time and shut down servers"
7. This user was notified that there will be no refund issued to him as he already used the service with success.

On a personal note, your a very rude person and I agree with you it's not about money, we don't need your money but you broke our terms, you downloaded files with success which means your account isn't eligible for a refund.

Have a good day,

Alex.

so this guy bought premium then asked for refund the same day and yet kept downloading with the premium account !Nope you are not eligible for refund.
Sounds to me this guy wanted to scam the host by quickly downloading his files then ask for refund, an action many shady downloaders practice to take advantage of refund system yet makes use of premium account at the same time to get what they want !

Last edited:
Finally I reach your point :) MOD close this thread please .

Again it is not about the money I have a lot of it . It is about this host not respecting TOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back