Status
Not open for further replies.

cotufa-ssdd

Hey guys,

I have a hotmail account that i want to reset password for, normally using the reset option they give. Here they will send a reset password to an alternate email i had set, problem is i cant remember what that email was, but i think the password to it might be one of my old passwords.

Hotmail shows me part of the email but the rest is in asterisks. sa****@hotmail.com anyone know how i can actually view this email?

I tried looking in the source for any hint of it being coded but i couldnt find anything that helped.

Anyone know a way around this? PLease help....

11 comments
no secret question option was given quicksand....

as much as i tried i couldnt figure out which of my old hotmail account it belongs to ghost...

Nobody here will be able to tell you how to do that. Furthermore, nothing is hidden behind the asterisks as Hotmail is giving you just that...part of the email and asterisks; nothing more. It is what it is. What you are wanting to know is happening server-side which can't be revealed top-side. The best advice anyone can give you is to contact Hotmail directly and work from there.

Asking around for us to help you reveal what is behind the asterisks is plain shady. Contact support.

There are two methods of reseting the password : alternate email, or answering secret question. There's no way to see the coded email. otherwise i would log into jennifer lopez hotmail email and check her naked pics she sent to her bf.

Nobody here will be able to tell you how to do that. Furthermore, nothing is hidden behind the asterisks as Hotmail is giving you just that...part of the email and asterisks; nothing more. It is what it is. What you are wanting to know is happening server-side which can't be revealed top-side. The best advice anyone can give you is to contact Hotmail directly and work from there.

Asking around for us to help you reveal what is behind the asterisks is plain shady. Contact support.

agreed, just contact hotmail that the ONLY option you have now

OR if you get a lil clue about your alternative email then check here

http://my-addr.com/free-email-verif...address/reverse-email-lookup/verify_email.php

you might get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back