Status
Not open for further replies.
BEWARE!

This site is most likely a scam:::

Code:
http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/making-money/300526-hotimg-make-up-2-per-1-000-views-your-images.html

Code:
http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/affiliate-programs/281396-make-money-new-image-hosting-pay-per-view-affiliate-program.html

I saw this on BHW yesterday, no wonder it looked familiar. There were a bunch of people complaining about not being paid, so be cautious.

I saw this a few weeks back, but I'm barely putting any effort into it so thought it is worth a try. I noticed a few different ads on the site so maybe it could be legit, but my expectations are set low :P

2 Weeks and no payment, status hasn't even changed for me so i'm calling scam and stopped using them, if anyone gets paid by them feel free to post but i've gave up on them.

I've been paid by hotimg today. (after 2 weeks)
Proofs :
hotimgpayment.jpg

To be honnest I wasn't really expecting to get paid but well...

cant wrap their images in .... or am i missing something?

if we cant wrap in IMG and have it show up on our forums etc we simply wont use this host... dont know what they're thinking.

not everyone can use html tags ya know ;)[/QUOTE]

They have fixed that already ;)

Strange that you bumped a thread from June with the same dodgy looking proof from the other hotimg thread.

It has already been proved a scam, stop flogging a dead horse.

Not to mention there are another 2 users who do the same by promoting Fileserve and Hotimg, let's see if they post in here.

@Roy - You should be the one who is strange! Any rules saying that ppl here can't post on a thread which was few months old?

It seems that you're the one who didn't get paid for whatever reason (no one knows except urself), it doesn't mean that others will be the same like u! Be fair and smart!

And with that response, it is made perfectly clear, I'm surprised sussie hasn't come in here to back you up, I'm guessing he/she is going to post around the forum a little more to seem less suspicious.

EDIT: HA, I thought frankie responded but it was you sussie, anyone with a spare 2 minutes can just research your past posts to see what is going on.

There are so much complain about hotimg.com...I have noticed that most of the complain are done by people who made over $100.. seems like they pay only to small amount just to act legit & to get some ppl to defend them.

There are so much complain about hotimg.com...I have noticed that most of the complain are done by people who made over $100.. seems like they pay only to small amount just to act legit & to get some ppl to defend them.

Actually, I have never heard any complains from my Fds. Btw, I would give it a try since I have used to requested payment.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back