HotFiles.ws - Earn $25/1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelbabe630
still waiting for payment. Request made on 30/12/2012.

23.04 $.

Most of my download is from France but unfortunately I notice that I don't earn money for
Tier 1 Countries. That is $10 for 1000 for 15-250 MB

Would you check it please.

login: angelbabe630

best regards
How do you know your downloads are from France? No uploaders can see stats that show what countries their downloads are coming from.

I post only french item and I d'ont use only hostfiles as hoste, other host stats me that most download are from France and some from Canada. My personal blog stats me same answer!!

^^ sure i have just requested for my 9th payment and will post here proof after get payment
Thanks Desi. You are a proof that we pay. You received your 9th payment from us. Keep up the good work.
waiting for the payment
2012-12-30 PENDING
We will process Moneybookers/Payza payments in 1-2 days. PayPal payments are processed faster. Sorry for the delay.
I have not getting much for 1000 coz my most of downloads comes from tier D but im happy with Hotfiles coz they have payment on Time

PS...i have getting daily 25000+ Downloads..
Thanks for being happy with us.
Got my payment again. Thanks admin.
You are welcome.
still waiting for payment. Request made on 30/12/2012.

23.04 $.

Most of my download is from France but unfortunately I notice that I don't earn money for
Tier 1 Countries. That is $10 for 1000 for 15-250 MB

Would you check it please.

best regards
We will process payments in 1-2 days. Thank you for your patience.
what is the free user download speed.....??

and will they tell user to install some to download like shareflare..?
Unregistered users have slower speeds than registered users. Premium members have unrestricted speeds. Your users don't need to install anything to be able to download a file.
Waiting For My 2nd Payment.please proceed
Your payment will be processed within 2 days (maybe tomorrow).

---
Sorry everyone for being offline. I was out of the country with my family. If anyone has issues or questions, please ask.

Also, a few payments will go out tomorrow.

Hi xcpdq, I liked to work with you, but after you reset my earnigs from 4,50 to 0,007, I got really sad, and unfortunatelly your rates for Brazil is to low. Hope you change someday, and too dont reset our earning because of some false DMCA report.

Last edited:
I wanted to try your site but it's not generating links/not showing in account after upload completes... I've tried 200MB+ files several times since yesterday. Any solutions?

thank you , I received my 2nd payment. But,I don't know if you have check for my account for moeny received from download from France.
Best regard.

filed1f693749b1.jpg

23 days passed and still no payment...:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back