HotFiles.ws - Earn $25/1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really have a great price for 1 year premium, BUT freeuser-downloadspeed 25 kb and Uploadspeed between 100-160 kb, what a joke.

For Uploaders totally uninterresting with this slow uploadspeed.

Regards

waiting for the payment

19287651291479688699.jpg

^^ sure i have just requested for my 9th payment and will post here proof after get payment

Also post your download/earnings table too so everyone can see exactly how much you're getting for 1000 downloads. In my experience it was only pennies a day while other hosts I was getting up to $6 daily.

Also post your download/earnings table too so everyone can see exactly how much you're getting for 1000 downloads. In my experience it was only pennies a day while other hosts I was getting up to $6 daily.
I have not getting much for 1000 coz my most of downloads comes from tier D but im happy with Hotfiles coz they have payment on Time

PS...i have getting daily 25000+ Downloads..

waiting for payment

still waiting for payment. Request made on 30/12/2012.

23.04 $.

Most of my download is from France but unfortunately I notice that I don't earn money for
Tier 1 Countries. That is $10 for 1000 for 15-250 MB

Would you check it please.

login: angelbabe630

best regards

still waiting for payment. Request made on 30/12/2012.

23.04 $.

Most of my download is from France but unfortunately I notice that I don't earn money for
Tier 1 Countries. That is $10 for 1000 for 15-250 MB

Would you check it please.

login: angelbabe630

best regards

How do you know your downloads are from France? No uploaders can see stats that show what countries their downloads are coming from.

I dont know, i will wait first what Stooky says after some time about this hoster ;)
My upload speed is: 115 KB/Sec, file 54.5 Mb, the same upload speed like on other filehosts..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back