HotFiles.ws - Earn $25/1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow !!! I received my first payment.Thank You Hotfiles.ws :d

file13548243321.jpg

2. Many downloaders get turned away when they have to take the time to sign up. Not all but what benefit of them creating a free account is this to you to have to force them to sign up for a basic account?

3. I agree, 98GB is way too small. If it were possible to actually use earnings to purchase a premium for uploaders then the current 98GB wouldn't be so bad. Only being able to extend a 30 day premium membership with earnings doesn't work for any uploader. I personally wouldn't buy a premium membership as an uploader unless I see I'm actually earning out from what the premium membership costs me per month.

4. How so? Can you explain how users will abuse this? What is a significant difference from 15MB to 10MB or even 1MB?
2. If users want to download a file they will sign up.

3. Buy a premium account and you will have unmetered disk space. 98 GB for registered is plenty enough, but we will consider increasing this limit.

4. Several types of abuse. It would be easier for you to make money by uploading small files (pictures for example) which will only hurt our business.
Do you support boardsales ?
I am not familiar with board sales. Can you elaborate please?
getting 100-150kb/s uploading and cant u increased space for free use 98Gb is very less
thanks
We have installed few other file servers and upload speed should be better.
do i should request payment Paypal OR Moneybookers ?
Either is supported.
Uploading is BAD!! but +1 for on time payment.

and come back my japan to group A or B
We will consider adding Japan to higher tiers.
So when you gonna hurry up and add PPS? I swear I've made about $100 for you on premium sales while I sit here with a measly $6. Talk about someone doing all the work, earning you a ton of money then getting nothing in return, that pretty much sums it up.
We are working on implementing PPS , but heavy coding must be made to achieve this. Upload and share your files with higher ranked countries and you can even make $25/1000 downloads.
Webupload very slow (56kb/sec) and still no webmoney ?
As I said previously, Webmoney will be supported, but we prefer payment providers that allow us to instantly add funds to our accounts instead of waiting 2-3 days for a bank transfer.
please increase the free user file download limit 400 to 1000
Currently not possible but we will consider increasing the limit.
What is WRONG ?

I've over 400 dl on a file and users from France can not download the file anymore ! They get "This file reached max download limit"

:facepalm:
Ask your users to registers. 400 is the maximum file download limit.
thanks for 1st payment
You are welcome.
hi..,

pls remove

Downloaded : x times

from ur download page...it should be private not public
We will remove this info. Thanks for the suggestion.
They don't have the same feelings we do about making things private and definitely don't understand what you should and shouldn't do to and for their uploaders.

Never show downloads, never show account names, never show anything period to the public anything regarding a person files or account. You simply provide a filename for people to download, that's it.
I don't see how the number of downloads can harm anyone. Anyway, all other info is already hidden.
You're right Stooky, trial ended on our boards, uploader privacy bad, still no webmoney and no answer on the question about boardsales so bye HotFiles :thumbdown:
Good luck in finding another file host. :)
Stats are FROZEN from the last 2 hours. Please fix it ASAP.
Stats were never frozen. They can't "freeze". Must have been an error from your side.
Good news from Payza;

CREDIT CARD MAINTENANCE OVER, CARD DEPOSITS UP

Hi Everyone

We have good news for your deposits.

Credit cards are back up

This means you can deposit funds from your credit card to your Payza balance.

You can also now verify your account with your credit card

Thanks for hanging on while we worked on the system updates.

More updates concerning the developments of our features to come.

All the best
Payza.

Hope you put payza processor again:) and tanks for my first payment xcpdq.
Payza was added back as soon as their maintenance was over.
I lost several users because this adf.ly!!
take that!

adf.ly hangs and does not return to page, take that!!
We have tested and double tested adf.ly on all browsers and it worked fine for us.
50 kbs by remote upload are you kidding
During peak hours upload speeds *might* be slower, but we have added several servers which should have fixed these issues.
Yes Same here,Please remove Adf.ly :facepalm:
Suggest us another advertiser and we will.
removes adl.ly, and I will use Hotfiles!!
See above.
2012-11-28$32.72PENDING
id is raghurokda32
You have been paid a few days back. Please confirm.
Payza is back ,Thank You Hotfiles.ws:-=
You are welcome.
So they have added Payza back again. That's a gr8 news !!
Yes, we added Payza as soon as they fixed their issue.
waiting first payment :D
Everyone that requested payout in that period got paid.
why when the file count 430 downloaded it's can't download with free user? (file has been limited) please remove it. thx
Because the file download limit is set to 400. Users have to register or buy a premium account to be able to download that file.

Yes, it was a necessary change.
Really Bad Decision For Us tire 4 > 15-250 mb > $0 :sad:
The 0 was a small error which has been corrected.

now just got the money but they will not pay for tier4 very sad about that
We are paying for Tier 4, but we've made some modifications.
Hi
You pay only for unique downloads or all downloads from the same ip are counted?
We pay for unique downloads only. Additional downloads on the file is counted (credited) with $0.01 in a 24 hours period.
Yeah no kidding, what kinda bull is that? $0.00 for 15-50MB Group D. Well it is safe to say if you aren't getting any earnings their excuse will be that's where your downloads are coming from.

I still want access to see my traffic because I still after a whole month can't even make a payout. This is unheard of in every host I've ever used so it isn't my links or files but I do see a ton of premium sales that the host has walked away with at my effort.

Offer PPS already because after first payment I'm out. Finding a better host. Adding to the list of hosts to avoid like the plague in my 500,000 visitors per month media blog.
The 0 (zero) was a small glitch which has been corrected.

Tell me your username on our site and I will show every one your traffic. This is to prove that you bring poor quality traffic, hence the money you earn does not meet your expectations. We do not shape/remove/modify earnings AT ALL, as other file hosts might do. Money is only modified when a complaint is received and that specific file is deleted. Only then the earnings for that file are removed.

As I said previously PPS will be available very soon as we are in the process of adding this functionality to our software.
stats frozen
Stats are not frozen.
Where's xcpdq, save us:)... Please put Brazil at least tier 3. :(
We will consider moving Brazil to higher tiers.
Wow ... Tier 4 minimum earnings are back to $1.Thanks Hofiles.ws
You are welcome.
omg! tier 1 15-250 mb $10? that's bad news.
Yes. It was a necessary change.
it liks a jojo this host hi juggles with rates every day

and DONT dare to replay anymore
Of course I dare to reply but due to personal problems I couldn't reply for a few days. I don't understand what you are trying to say with the jojo thing.
thanks for give 1 usd in tier4
You are welcome.
Time to take away their funding.

Dishonesty is not the best policy!
Why do you consider we are dishonest? We have the right to change our payout policy as we feel it's right for us.
i request my first payment
2012-12-02 $20.41 PENDING
Please, process.. My Payout.. :)
All payments were processed for that time frame.
2012-11-29 ___ My first Payment pending ... Please Proceed.:sleeping:
All payments were processed for that time frame.
thank's. 2012-12-02 $20.41 PAID :sun:
and,
But I beg you. remove the "This file reached max downloads limit". thank you. :facepalm:
Ask your users to sign up. It doesn't take long to register.
i requested mine on 2012-11-29 but not received any money :wacko:
All payments were sent out for that time frame.

Hey guys, their are paying, first paypal and after Payza and Webmoney, just relax and wait.
Thank you Jogue.
Wow !!! I received my first payment.Thank You Hotfiles.ws :d

file13548243321.jpg
You are welcome.
Thank you so much ...

2012-12-02$20.40PAID
You are welcome.

add Brazil Tier 2 Countries
please!!
We will review your request to move Brazil to higher Tiers. Thank you for the suggestion.

---
All affiliates that got paid, please confirm here. Thank you.

Thanks Hotfiles for my second Payment!:) your host is great!
You are welcome.

what abut current commission on Sale via our download link????

i have got some premium referrals but still have not receive commission on them????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back