HotFiles.ws - Earn $25/1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi..,

i have few request...pls consider and reply

1. Firstly Improve ur servers....remote upload speed always very slow

2. Increase free unregistered download file size to atleast 500MB...Presently its only 200MB

3. Increase storage space for registered users to atleast 200GB...presently only 98GB

4. Decrease file size to 10MB for earnings...presently 15 MB

waiting for ur answers

thank you

Thanks for the Payment

got my 4th Payment on Time

Thanks...........
You are welcome.
hi..,

i have few request...

1. firstly Improve ur servers....remote upload speed very slow

2. Increase free unregistered download file size to atleast 500MB...Presently its only 200MB

3. Increase storage space for registered users to atleast 200GB...presently only 98GB

4. Decrease file size to 10MB for earnings...presently 15 MB

pls i need reply

thank you
1. More servers will be added soon. Slow remote upload speed can be caused by the server you are uploading from, not necessarily ours.

2. Not possible currently. Ask your users/downloaders to register. It's free and it only takes a few seconds.

3. Not possible as well. We are providing huge space as we speak. If you need more, you are welcome to purchase a premium account, where disk space is unmetered.

4. Not possible as well. Users will abuse of this if we decrease the file size for earnings.

Thanks for your suggestions.

2. Not possible currently. Ask your users/downloaders to register. It's free and it only takes a few seconds.

3. Not possible as well. We are providing huge space as we speak. If you need more, you are welcome to purchase a premium account, where disk space is unmetered.

4. Not possible as well. Users will abuse of this if we decrease the file size for earnings.

2. Many downloaders get turned away when they have to take the time to sign up. Not all but what benefit of them creating a free account is this to you to have to force them to sign up for a basic account?

3. I agree, 98GB is way too small. If it were possible to actually use earnings to purchase a premium for uploaders then the current 98GB wouldn't be so bad. Only being able to extend a 30 day premium membership with earnings doesn't work for any uploader. I personally wouldn't buy a premium membership as an uploader unless I see I'm actually earning out from what the premium membership costs me per month.

4. How so? Can you explain how users will abuse this? What is a significant difference from 15MB to 10MB or even 1MB?

i remote upload from rapidleech from Leaseweb ( NL) i dont think the have slow servers , normal i remote upload ad 10-15MB/sec with you at 100kb/sec ....

wooow why i'm member hotfiles.ws

but when i try to download 800 mb say

You can download files up to 500 Mb only.
Register for a free account or upgrade your account to download bigger files.
:139:

pease doing something remove this info

So when you gonna hurry up and add PPS? I swear I've made about $100 for you on premium sales while I sit here with a measly $6. Talk about someone doing all the work, earning you a ton of money then getting nothing in return, that pretty much sums it up.

They don't have the same feelings we do about making things private and definitely don't understand what you should and shouldn't do to and for their uploaders.

Never show downloads, never show account names, never show anything period to the public anything regarding a person files or account. You simply provide a filename for people to download, that's it.

You're right Stooky, trial ended on our boards, uploader privacy bad, still no webmoney and no answer on the question about boardsales so bye HotFiles :thumbdown:

Good news from Payza;

CREDIT CARD MAINTENANCE OVER, CARD DEPOSITS UP

Hi Everyone

We have good news for your deposits.

Credit cards are back up

This means you can deposit funds from your credit card to your Payza balance.

You can also now verify your account with your credit card

Thanks for hanging on while we worked on the system updates.

More updates concerning the developments of our features to come.

All the best
Payza.

Hope you put payza processor again:) and tanks for my first payment xcpdq.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back