HotFiles.ws - Earn $25/1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
you said that you will help me to make the payout as my county isnot allow paypal and moneybookes
please read my pm to you

If you PM me your username I will gladly show you your traffic sources.

That honestly doesn't prove anything to me. You could just grab a bunch of random IP's from Tier D countries and send them to me.

Whey not just enable this option for your uploaders so we can watch our own traffic? It isn't like it costs you anything to click a checkbox to enable that option and it would definitely prove to us where our traffic is coming from which also helps uploaders gage where they need to make adjustments in where they're advertising their links.

Not doing this simple request just means you're hiding the traffic intentionally from your uploaders.

Cool upload speed :)
Thank you.
That honestly doesn't prove anything to me. You could just grab a bunch of random IP's from Tier D countries and send them to me.

Whey not just enable this option for your uploaders so we can watch our own traffic? It isn't like it costs you anything to click a checkbox to enable that option and it would definitely prove to us where our traffic is coming from which also helps uploaders gage where they need to make adjustments in where they're advertising their links.

Not doing this simple request just means you're hiding the traffic intentionally from your uploaders.
Why are you interested in so many irrelevant questions such as what is our company name, what budget we have, what script we run, etc., etc.? You are the only one complaining on this forum about this stuff. Why would I paste you a bunch of random IP's? I have no interest in doing that and so many affiliates can confirm. We have paid each affiliate in a timely manner. If you don't have the necessary knowledge in posting your links to quality sites/forums that is not my problem. Some affiliates here can teach you if you don't know how to make money with us.

Also, there is no such module (option) that shows the traffic sources for end-users. Only we are able to see this.

This is my last reply in regards to your irrelevant questions (company name, capital, etc.). I will gladly answer to questions related to our service.

----
All outstanding payments went out a couple of minutes ago. Those who got paid, please kindly confirm.

Last edited:
WHat the F*^& is this

i received my first payment correctly
then i recived this email from the same id from which i recived my payout of HF.WS

"Hello,

By mistake I sent you $15.02. Can you please refund this money so I won't
appeal to PayPal?

Thank you."

Can u explain what is this ????

problem solved for me with moneybookrs and i can receive the payment at it
my username monta

and please solve the problem that the files don't count more than 400 - 403 downloads why?

Last edited:
Thank you.

Why are you interested in so many irrelevant questions such as what is our company name, what budget we have, what script we run, etc., etc.? You are the only one complaining on this forum about this stuff. Why would I paste you a bunch of random IP's? I have no interest in doing that and so many affiliates can confirm. We have paid each affiliate in a timely manner. If you don't have the necessary knowledge in posting your links to quality sites/forums that is not my problem. Some affiliates here can teach you if you don't know how to make money with us.

Also, there is no such module (option) that shows the traffic sources for end-users. Only we are able to see this.

This is my last reply in regards to your irrelevant questions (company name, capital, etc.). I will gladly answer to questions related to our service.

----
All outstanding payments went out a couple of minutes ago. Those who got paid, please kindly confirm.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not claiming you aren't paying anyone, I'm just guaranteeing you haven't paid anyone any earnings for 1000 downloads in the amounts listed in Tier A, B or C. I'm pretty sure they're all earnings from Tier D.

I've been doing this for years bro. I know strewed stats when I see them especially comparing them to other host earnings I get.

WHat the F*^& is this

i received my first payment correctly
then i recived this email from the same id from which i recived my payout of HF.WS

Can u explain what is this ????
Yes I can explain. You selected Payza as a payout option and I paid you with PayPal. I thought I sent the payment to the wrong person (I assumed someone has an email like yours using PayPal). Makes sense? No need to be angry.

problem solved for me with moneybookrs and i can receive the payment at it
my username monta

and please solve the problem that the files don't count more than 400 - 403 downloads why?
We will have a look at the problem you pointed.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not claiming you aren't paying anyone, I'm just guaranteeing you haven't paid anyone any earnings for 1000 downloads in the amounts listed in Tier A, B or C. I'm pretty sure they're all earnings from Tier D.

I've been doing this for years bro. I know strewed stats when I see them especially comparing them to other host earnings I get.
And I guarantee you that we have many affiliates that got paid from Tier 1 countries. For example unknown02 can confirm this.
xcpdq thanks for the answers and I hope that everything goes well with all my heart
Thank you too for the nice words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back