HotFiles.ws - Earn $25/1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
how much time u take to process payment request ??

oAwEe.png

Last edited:
This is an XFileSharing script site. I know the ins and outs of the script they are using and all the checkbox's that enable and disable everything as well as where you input your limitations for various things. The script does not just break on its own then all the sudden only allow people even with registered accounts to only upload 100 MB files. This is set and changed by the person controlling the site. This cannot accidentally happen nor even a bug in the script. This is done intentionally as well as any other settings that change on a whim.

For people who are curious you should check out their online demo and look at all the options that can be changed with just a click of the mouse and you'll see why all these XFileSharing sites always have complaints over certain things. It is the users who run the sites changing things.

Code:
http://sibsoft.net/xfilesharing.html

can you add ftp
FTP will be added soon as I said many times.
Thank you for my third payment
regards
You are welcome!
Well I said I'd try this host for a week.

1000 = $2.9 = 500MB-1GB files only = Tier D lowest payout rate = bogus affiliate program

I'll pass.. Thanks anyhow.
Why don't you try to post your download links to get better traffic? We have affiliates that make $40-$50 every 2-3 days. We cannot increase the rates for Tier 4 countries because sadly that traffic usually does not convert.
^it seems all your traffic comes from tier D countries since u seem to have the same problem with every host i suggest you check you traffic sources ^_^
Good post. :)
my kaspersky blocked your registration page __> phishing adress page
This is very weird. Can you send me a PM please so I can further investigate this?
Friday .... and NO promo ????
Our Promo is still on.
I would love to check my traffic source unfortunately all the XFileSharing script host sites like to disable that not allowing uploaders to see it.
If you PM me your username I will gladly show you your traffic sources.
hi...,

remote upload always very slow...

unable to upload files by any means

pls improve ur servers

or atleast add ftp soon
We had big problems with a server that was causing timeouts which was replaced last night.
Please increase the rates for Tier 4 atleast a little.
Its far too low even from Tier 3 !
Real sad :(
Currently we are unable to change the rates for Tier 4.
remote upload not working

500 Internal Server Error
nginx/1.2.5

upload to 5 files max 3 files is very low
We've had some issues with one server that was causing all this. It has been replaced last night.

2012-11-24 $15.42 PENDING
Your payment will be processed tomorrow most likely.
how much time u take to process payment request ??

Everything is working well now. We've had glitch with a server that was replaced last night, apologies for that.
Error: filesize too big..... Im a registered user.
For some reason the settings were not copied over to the new file server. It has been fixed now.
I uploaded 300mb & it say Up to 1000 Mb, 3 files max
Please see above.
same issue , ! cant upload biger file then 100 mb suddenly !
Please see above. Sorry for the inconvenience.
This is an XFileSharing script site. I know the ins and outs of the script they are using and all the checkbox's that enable and disable everything as well as where you input your limitations for various things. The script does not just break on its own then all the sudden only allow people even with registered accounts to only upload 100 MB files. This is set and changed by the person controlling the site. This cannot accidentally happen nor even a bug in the script. This is done intentionally as well as any other settings that change on a whim.

For people who are curious you should check out their online demo and look at all the options that can be changed with just a click of the mouse and you'll see why all these XFileSharing sites always have complaints over certain things. It is the users who run the sites changing things.
The script does not break on its own. In our case I explained why the 100 MB upload filesize limitation popped out. It is because for some reason (probably my fault) the correct settings did not get copied over on the new server.

In my opinion this script is the best in this field. Don't you think it is normal that limitations need to be implemented so that both parties can win?

I suggest you set up a site like this, see what it is like, see how much work needs to be done to make everyone happy, then complain. It's so easy to throw mud at us but you have no idea what this involves.

Please add an option for becoming premium for 30 days instead of 7 days from our own earnings.
Done.
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/14097849/5915781.png.html

The changes are not accidental, they are controlled by the directors
You are correct, except the 100 MB limitation was due to my mistake. It has been fixed though.
3 days no news no comments no payments
i can say now it is goes to scam?????
Several payments went out Saturday. Those who got paid kindly confirm. I see you have Payza as a payout option. As you know Payza is having some issues with their site. We cannot load our account.

Guys, They don't awnser/pay on weekends. Just give them a little time. I'm sure that xcpdq will be here today or tomorrow.
Thank you Jogue.
ok iam waiting
And here we are..!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back