HotFiles.ws - Earn $25/1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
231.7 Mb from 970.1 Mb

Upload speed: 10072 KB/Sec
Time remaining: 1 minutes 15 seconds
<3<3:sun::sun::sun:=)=)=):sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun:

hi guys, i just wanted to say that i can't upload more than 100 mb either. I specialize in music and don't need alot of space, but 320 kbps don't fit into 100 megs real well. I like your site, i get great DL and upload speeds and there's another perk i've found as well. i hope this isn't permanent... Thanks

Please increase the download size limit for free users, not everybody wants to sign up.
We are already offering too much for free users. Signing up only takes a few seconds in order to download bigger files.
OK I'm giving you guys a try for one week because that's all it usually takes for me to earn out, sometimes only 5 days. So this is going to be my predictions for today.

I bet I will only earn about $2-3 in my first 1000 downloads then it will be safe to say another host using XFileSharing script has all countries in the lowest paying Tier on purpose again. Getting only 90kbps with Zoom uploader isn't gonna cut it though and I refuse to use XFileSharing scripts upload page cause it likes to fail a lot and with no FTP support, OMG! This is gonna be a rough week.

Let's see in one week.
Stooky, XFS is far the best script in this field. I personally don't understand why so many people don't like it. I think it all depends on how the owners run a website like this. Try us, you've got nothing to lose. :)
xcpdq said: Your payment will be processed tomorrow (Friday).
i am still waiting for payment:
x2mgye.jpg
Many payments went out on Saturday (we made an exception).
Told to me too... :( I'm waiting...
Jogue, I told you Payza is having some issues with their site. We can't load our account. We tried everyday since we last talked.
any chance to add payza?
We already support payouts through Payza.
webmoney payments ???
I don't know what to say about Webmoney. It's difficult to load the account, but we have other options to choose from.
PAYPAL payments ???
Yes, we support them.
scam ! i sure He SCAM 100% . MOD Should CLOSE TOPIC .

NOT PAYMENT
Your post is useless. Didn't you read the other replies?
capnamhip is right. they treat us like a child.
I am really trying to be nice here but believe me, it's really hard for me not to go nuts.
Don't be angry with me.

Guys even yesterday someone posted that he had received payment then why shouting "SCAM"

According to their terms they can take 7 days for payment but still they are paying earlier than that but still you have problem with them.

At weekends they don't pay so I think you will have to wait till Monday.
Thank you.
@Freedesixxx :

Will Dream , Dream Money Hotfile.ws
Your post makes no sense.

Here is the proof of payment

50651095670819854058.jpg
Thank you for posting the proof.
they sent me my payment. thank you so much, xcpdq
Was it that hard to wait?
Got my 4th payment:)

Thank you very much!! xcpd
You are welcome. :)
It´s nice to see nowadays a filehost who meet the requeriments with both clients & affiliates

Keep it up!
Thank you for the nice words. Believe me, we are really trying to please everyone.
Welcome to Wj
perhaps
I checked on the website
Thank you. Check us out!
where is this server locate? my upload speed from UK is just 100kb/s -*-
Servers are located in Europe.

no ftp? no way =)
FTP will be added soon.
317mb file: "ERROR: Max filesize limit exceeded! Filesize limit: 100 Mb"
I'm a registered user. What is this?
Thanks for reporting this. I will investigate and update you shortly.
+1
and me also have the same problem please solve it
I am working on this right away. Will keep everyone updated.

---
Users that have a pending payment, please do not post messages like "I requested payout, when will I be paid????" As per our terms we pay everyone within 7 days but usually much faster. Thanks for understanding. <3

Hi xcpdq, no problem friend, I will wait Payza fix their CC load, I believe in you and I'll patiently wait you pay me with Payza.

P.S - I can't too upload files high than 100 MB, hope you fix it soon.

Last edited:
Stooky, XFS is far the best script in this field. I personally don't understand why so many people don't like it. I think it all depends on how the owners run a website like this. Try us, you've got nothing to lose. :)

I am trying to use you, so far decent but people are having a problem getting files uploaded. Registered users seem to no longer be able to upload files over 100MB. This wasn't happening before.

I do like that your download pages are straightforward and aren't trickery. Keep it this way.

Because they say that you can not upload more than 100 mb
I'm registered and I can upload files up to 1 gb look up this test

UploadMe.rar
21.4 Mb from 970.1 Mb

Upload speed: 4148 KB/Sec
Time remaining: 3 minutes 54 seconds

I was uploading 450 Mb files last week now it won't let me upload files larger than 100 Mb and I'm registered. Definitely something screwed up.

Hi, admin. Could you please change the number of the files per page to 100 or more?Or, could you please offer a selection of file number per page in the page of file management? Now it is 20, it is difficult to manage files and obtain the download links if I upload many files once. Please fix it, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back