HotFiles.ws - Earn $25/1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what data center has an upload limitation? I get 150kbps at best but usually drops to 100kbps. That's like DSL speed. You working on this at the moment?

Nevermind, you're using XFileSharing script too. I see the problem.

FTP upload?
At the moment FTP Upload is not supported but we are considering adding this in the future.
So what data center has an upload limitation? I get 150kbps at best but usually drops to 100kbps. That's like DSL speed. You working on this at the moment?

Nevermind, you're using XFileSharing script too. I see the problem.
I just tested the upload speed and I got 3.5 MB/sec. Anyway, tell me the problem if you know it and I'll be happy to look into it.

OK I'm giving you guys a try for one week because that's all it usually takes for me to earn out, sometimes only 5 days. So this is going to be my predictions for today.

I bet I will only earn about $2-3 in my first 1000 downloads then it will be safe to say another host using XFileSharing script has all countries in the lowest paying Tier on purpose again. Getting only 90kbps with Zoom uploader isn't gonna cut it though and I refuse to use XFileSharing scripts upload page cause it likes to fail a lot and with no FTP support, OMG! This is gonna be a rough week.

Let's see in one week.

xcpdq said: Your payment will be processed tomorrow (Friday).
i am still waiting for payment:
x2mgye.jpg

Don't be angry with me.

Guys even yesterday someone posted that he had received payment then why shouting "SCAM"

According to their terms they can take 7 days for payment but still they are paying earlier than that but still you have problem with them.

At weekends they don't pay so I think you will have to wait till Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back