HotFiles.ws - Earn $25/1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
On what grounds are you stating this? For your information I have 10+ years in server administration and in online projects. And yes, we will invest money to make things better as we grow.

Plenty of grounds to be honest. Considering I've been 99% right about every file host that comes through WJ's doors and watched happen exactly what I mentioned to every single one of them.

I have experience in this field too. For one, your OP has zero information on what people would want to know about your host. You simply direct them to the site and your affiliate page. Now let's say I stumbled across your site without having seen it here. Your affiliates page says nothing. It only shows $$$ earnings and Tiers. It does not tell anyone how they are earning $$$. Is it for 10 downloads? 50 downloads? 100 downloads? 1000 downloads? It doesn't say. You mention nothing about how you pay and who you use. I checked your FAQ also and has no information about anything really. So with no information why would I want to give you my email address and sign up for?

People are already saying you have bad service. Why would they be saying you have bad service just starting out? Are you using a real data center that can support a lot of traffic and storage space? Are you running this out of your home or apartment with a basic setup that can't handle the load?

Do you have capital already saved up to start a PPD host? Many of your uploaders will not create sales or make your site money so do you have a plan in place to be able to pay those people when you don't make any premium sales?

What is your legal business name and would you mind that I did a background check to see if you are a legit legal registered business?

hey please you pay safe 100 % in paypal pls tell me ...
Yes, we pay through Paypal if this is what you asked.
Plenty of grounds to be honest. Considering I've been 99% right about every file host that comes through WJ's doors and watched happen exactly what I mentioned to every single one of them.

I have experience in this field too. For one, your OP has zero information on what people would want to know about your host. You simply direct them to the site and your affiliate page. Now let's say I stumbled across your site without having seen it here. Your affiliates page says nothing. It only shows $$$ earnings and Tiers. It does not tell anyone how they are earning $$$. Is it for 10 downloads? 50 downloads? 100 downloads? 1000 downloads? It doesn't say. You mention nothing about how you pay and who you use. I checked your FAQ also and has no information about anything really. So with no information why would I want to give you my email address and sign up for?

People are already saying you have bad service. Why would they be saying you have bad service just starting out? Are you using a real data center that can support a lot of traffic and storage space? Are you running this out of your home or apartment with a basic setup that can't handle the load?

Do you have capital already saved up to start a PPD host? Many of your uploaders will not create sales or make your site money so do you have a plan in place to be able to pay those people when you don't make any premium sales?

What is your legal business name and would you mind that I did a background check to see if you are a legit legal registered business?
Firstly, yes we have capital. Do you know how much capital we have to pay affiliates? No, you don't. Do you know what other businesses we run? No, you don't. Even if we didn't have an option to accept premium sales, we paid every affiliate that requested their money so far.

Secondly, what should an affiliate page contain in your opinion? Lessons on how to use the PPD program? The users here know exactly what they have to do. If someone is unclear, we have a contact form where anyone can get in touch with us.

Our servers are hosted in Germany in a data center but if you would have used your experience you would have noticed that.

Thirdly, I don't think anyone is interested in the name of our company as long as we pay our affiliates and I don't understand the relevancy. Do you think affiliates care about our company name and how much capital we have, or they are interested in getting paid? I think this is an unnecessary question.

Regarding the slow speeds you are right, but we have just aquired 3 new servers and they will go live very soon and that will fix most issues with the speeds.

when you paid me ????????\\
2012-11-09$15.05PENDING
Many payments went out today, including yours. To be clear: we do not pay on weekends. You requested the money on 9 November and we paid you on 14 November. That means you waited 3 days and our policy says we pay affiliates within 7 days, but in most cases we pay much faster.
@madboy009

not paid , don't upload
Are you serious? Read our topic more carefully and you will see we paid every affiliate. If you didn't reach the minimum threshold, don't mislead other affiliates.
where's the payment already thursday
Many payments went out today, including yours.
hey sspeed upload is very slow
We are aware of this issue but we aquired some new servers today which will fix the upload speeds.

guys, xcpdq was online but he didn't type about payments. so it's bad news.
I was replying to the thread. Many payments went out today, those who got it please confirm.

What is your username? PM me your username and I will check the status of your account/payment.

Secondly, what should an affiliate page contain in your opinion? Lessons on how to use the PPD program? The users here know exactly what they have to do. If someone is unclear, we have a contact form where anyone can get in touch with us.

Oh I don't know some basic information like how many downloads it takes to earn the amounts in your table? That's pretty basic info on any file hosting site. I'm sure people who come across your site might like to know this. It isn't that it is unclear, it is just not present at all. Not everyone comes to WJ.

Well can I at least ask you a serious question then about something else? Since you've made all these payments, what has the highest payment been so far? Usually new hosts make a bunch of small payments to people to gain their uploading trust then once they owe them some bigger payments and have earned out on their uploads they bail. Not saying you're gonna do this but pretty much every host has so I'm curious as to what makes you a different kind of host.

My payment still pending... But I trust in you Hotfiles, hope stay with you for a long time. My user name is jogue29. Tanks in advance.

I hope my payment tomorrow or Friday
thank you very much I feel like with you
Hi, I think your payment was processed today.
Me also got my 3rd payment very fast.

Thanks admin
Thanks for confirming. :)
Oh I don't know some basic information like how many downloads it takes to earn the amounts in your table? That's pretty basic info on any file hosting site. I'm sure people who come across your site might like to know this. It isn't that it is unclear, it is just not present at all. Not everyone comes to WJ.

Well can I at least ask you a serious question then about something else? Since you've made all these payments, what has the highest payment been so far? Usually new hosts make a bunch of small payments to people to gain their uploading trust then once they owe them some bigger payments and have earned out on their uploads they bail. Not saying you're gonna do this but pretty much every host has so I'm curious as to what makes you a different kind of host.
You are right about the lack of information on the webmasters page. We will add more descriptive information on how the PPD program works.

The biggest payment so far was around $63 and other payments of $40-$50 (per user). Some affiliates made well over $150 since we started. I would give you their usernames but I don't think they will like that. It is up to them to tell how much they made each.

What makes us different than other hosts? We are serious and we try to please everyone and this can be confirmed by all users that requested payouts.
@xcpdq
i sent a pm to you.
Yes, I got your PM. Your payment will be processed tomorrow (Friday).
got the payments thanks
You are welcome.
Thanks for the Payment

Just Got my 3rd Payment

HotFiles Rocks......
You are welcome. :)
please add ftpupload on your site ok thanks.......
We have added a Desktop Uploader tool that you can use to upload files easier, directly from your computer. We are considering adding FTP upload as well in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back