HotFiles.ws - Earn $25/1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
all of you know the minimum file size is 15mb
Yes, that is correct. We credit your account if a file is bigger than 15 MB.
hi .. i just reached min payout and need money in payza please check pm !! u still did't add option for payza
We have just added Payza and Moneybookers as a payout option. We will process payment on Monday as we don't process payments on weekends.
hi..,

what about download speed ?

the same file i uploaded on some other host gives me more downloads than you

can u increase download speed for free users ?
Currently we do not have a speed limit.
Not even a single download is counted. Good Bye !!
We were working on the affiliate program which might have caused reporting problems in your account.
their Paypal has been limited already...I think admin will run away now.

I never tried this host since beginning when I saw they use only Paypal as payment to purchase premium account.:|
Unfortunately you are right. Our Paypal account has been limited. We are already working on getting up a payment method so we can receive premium payments.
10 / $0 0 / $0 $0 $0
no money ? :facepalm:
We updated our PPD affiliate program which might have caused downloads to not count. Everything is working well now. We are sorry for this inconvenience.
i registered and file size: 47.4 mb but 10 downloads: 0,2 $
16 downloads: 0,2 $
i mean, it isn't counting.
We have updated our PPD affiliate program and because of the changes we've made, the PPD is not the same as before.
what is this you count download but not usd why

now just got the payment thank you very very much
As I said earlier, we have made modifications to our PPD program which might have caused these issues, but everything is working well now.
i think we are trying for nothing. we don't make money like that.
I don't understand what you mean.
Thanks for the Payment....
You are welcome! :)

To everyone else: We have made modifications to our PPD program. Please check the new PPD table located at http://www.hotfiles.ws/webmasters.html. We were forced to make these changes because it was not profitable for us at all. Because we didn't want to make discrimination between countries we decided to pay $25/1000 downloads, but it appears we were wrong because the payouts were higher than profits, thus we introduced this new PPD program and we hope everyone will be happy.

Again, we are sorry for this but it was a necessary change for our website's health.

Last edited:
I myself think so and so stay on the ice, after all the best fell rapidgator tests from April webmoney account earning a bit of money without any deceptive methods.

Henchfile hangs over $ 500 still has not paid, and that it was a new server
This money can not be seen at all. layout is similar to henchfile.com might be wrong?. someone has t minimum payment may be false lead. pożądny respectable looking ftp uploader, and HF is lacking. Regards Administrator or the owner of HF, as the uploader, please add the name of the file to download.

also sud be a good rule for next year new file hosts here at wj

The first month NO change at affiliate tiers

And when change the tiers a week notice for uploaders

If you start a file host you think about what you can pay !!

You have increased the rates for PPD plan. Thanks for that.

That's more decent.

BTW are you still paying affiliates through Paypal as I had requested payout through it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back