Hotfile - Remote Upload Seems Unstable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juo

Hey guys,

I was wondering what your experiences are with Hotfile, im trying to remote upload and it seems extremely unstable at the best of times, for the past 2 days I've been able to happily remote upload about 50GB of data but all of a sudden it keeps giving me the following error.

Load Failed
Reason : The request timed out.

This happened to me last week as well, it seems very unstable, or rather unpredictable.

Ive already tried using the IP address of the server and not the domain name (which seemed to work extremely well for a while) also uploading via rapidleech is not an option I have to be able to use the remote upload.

Also my account was rated Gold and is currently Silver so I have unlimited remote upload at this time

5 comments
its just means that the server to whom remote upload request was sent , is not responding.
just reload hotfile.com & try again,
there are many from u1.hotfile.com to u1000.hotfile.com

its just means that the server to whom remote upload request was sent , is not responding.
just reload hotfile.com & try again,
there are many from u1.hotfile.com to u1000.hotfile.com
Thanks for the information I thought that would be the case as Ive noticed the u*.hotfile.com URL change, its just a bit annoying :P

HF remote upload is better but Filesonic remote upload is very poor

I agree! Filesonic remote is terrible, I've asked in their topic on here if they have any plans to improve this, but got ignored.

Hotfile remote normally works fine for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back