Status
Not open for further replies.

ANDY12001

I saw all my files got over 200 downloads,but hotfile only count 80 downloads.
I view it after 1 hours,just 100 download counted:'(

13 comments
yeah, in "my files" it's say more than 500 downloads but the stats page just count about 410 downloads LOL =), they breaking my heart, i cry like a girl :( :( :(

and the most is, their rank system so sucks, i still Copper with more than download and less upload at all and they make me hurt, i'm so sad, i need to leave them.... :(

i dont like rank system but some times i like when i got platinium rank
tongue.gif

i dont like rank system but some times i like when i got platinium rank:P

i must says their is good for free and premium downloads, but not good for uploaders, i never earn more than $10 per day with them. As i been with FileSonic i can earn more than that 5 times. LOL i'm so happy with FileSonic now but if hotfile change their system work, maybe i try it's again, but now., i'm too tired with ranking system, i don't trust them anymore... make me sad. :'(:'(

Last edited:
Shit! many of file hosts are Fake counting, i need good and stable earning file host to work with... <_<
Maybe only Uploadstore count system work properly...

Last edited:
This is because in my files it shows you all the downloads and in your stats it shows you downloads from countires that they pay.

probably some of them premium downlods. when a hotfile premium download your files, only one of them count in 24 hours. if a hotfile premium download your 50 files, its count only 1.

its same rule on every file host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back