Hotfile failed to payout this monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fileserve has the best payment and support system. Wheres hotfile support when you need it?

I have never had a payment delayed from fileserve in the 5 months i have been working with fileserve, they always pay me on time.

even im not a hardcore uploader hotfile is playing with it rank i think yesterday i was copper woke up today im silver lol wtf still it gets us more downloads than others can't leave it :D

Fileserve has the best payment and support system. Wheres hotfile support when you need it?

I have never had a payment delayed from fileserve in the 5 months i have been working with fileserve, they always pay me on time.

Common man ;)

Dont try to advertise Fs in this thread ;)

Cant you see that this thread is all about Hf?

I always get payment on Every monday

for those ppls who think that Hf rank system sucks but I dont agree sorry bcoz it proof that who's good uploader and whos noob ones ;)

btw.. for ur kinda knowledge.. I m Platenium for last 5 months, before I was Gold :) There r some mind games which u need to play with ur brain if u have ;)

I hope it will clear all shits doubts..

No arguments please :)

Common man ;)

Dont try to advertise Fs in this thread ;)

Cant you see that this thread is all about Hf?

I always get payment on Every monday

for those ppls who think that Hf rank system sucks but I dont agree sorry bcoz it proof that who's good uploader and whos noob ones ;)

btw.. for ur kinda knowledge.. I m Platenium for last 5 months, before I was Gold :) There r some mind games which u need to play with ur brain if u have ;)

I hope it will clear all shits doubts..

No arguments please :)

I know some tricks HF pulls and it requires you to manage your files a lot - been platinum for months too. But I don't have time for HF's mind games, I just want straight forward earnings. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back