Status
Not open for further replies.
This site does have the worst mods i have ever seen, they will say or do or manipulate anything to get there own way. Even change rules if they have too.

Like I said Im just following the rules, if thats a problem, have them kick me out, until then, Ill do what Ej tells me to do.

Like I said Im just following the rules, if thats a problem, have them kick me out, until then, Ill do what Ej tells me to do.

Show us the rule then? Where is it? The only rule thats been posted says before the 17th is good so please show us the rule your talking about.

You have yet to show any proof you have even talked to j about this.

we talking about other things in pm, and Im not posting it here, send him a pm,beside, if Im wrong, throw me out, simple as that.

we talking about other things in pm, and Im not posting it here, send him a pm,beside, if Im wrong, throw me out, simple as that.

Why dont you want to post it? you have proof the rules have changed and can back yourself with legit evidence and you dont want to show that you would rather just argue with everyone... we have a term for that, its called "i dont have proof because i lied"

lokiloki; said:
Im not going to argue about this ,rules are rules, follow them.
What rule? only one rule has been posted on the subject and it says the dates before are ok, also most the mods are saying its ok. Just your saying its not. and you have no proof otherwise.
Can't argue with that r0ck

Im not going to argue about this ,rules are rules, follow them.

I dont think this is about WHMCS but the fact a MOD is trying to shove an opinion with lies.

isnt it funny that EJ is not even online.... Can you explain that?

elj never ever appears online. None of Senior Management do. You can only see if they are online when you become staff. I'm not even sure if Mods can see them online but smods can.
Anyway member's can only tell if elj is online if he's talking in the shoutbox. Otherwise you've no idea.

isnt it funny that EJ is not even online.... Can you explain that?

Dont put shit on us lokiloki, this is our business you are effecting.

are you to fucking dumb to understand the admins are invisible ?
they are on all the time but you don't see them due to them having been set not to show now get some fucking money buy WHMCS or if you don't buy shut the fuck up and close your shitty host on a $2.99 domain -.-

Go legit and get a license for those who are using nulled whmcs.
But I enjoyed reading every comment in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back