Shared HostMyWarez.com - Offshore, 1GPS, cPanel, from $4/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations

Hostmywarez.com Has Been SUSPENDED.

I have spoken with hostmywarez's server provider (http://netrouting.net)

They said hostmywarez had 4unpaid months totally 330euro. I wanted from them my backups but he said it is impossible for them.

I hate you hostmywarez.

Last edited:
Piece of Garbage!

I just signed up to make a comment about this...

I just attempted to log into hostmywarez's client area to see when I'm needing to renew my plan. To my surprise, (well.. not really 8-)) I discovered that there entire website is down with a message saying "Account Suspended" and obviously I connect access my website I am/was hosting with them either.

I've been with Hostmywarez for about 1 year now and, all I have to say is that their service is maybe the most unprofessional business I've ever dealt with.

From the start it's been, one thing after another. First their server went down, and people like myself had to rebuild our sites from scratch. Then they actually had someone attack and hack their server about a year ago. The person that did it deleted users (like myself) sites and replaced it with a message saying something like " You think your safe with hosting your website with this company? Their nothing but a bunch of little kids that don't know what the f**k they're doing" and boy were they right!

So, again, I had to rebuild my site all over again after this. ( yes I now know that I should've backed everything up, but I was assuming that this company was professional enough not to go down every damn 2 weeks. So I thought I could just concentrate building my site and then back it up once everything was finished.) But, even once the their server issue's were supposedly fixed, my sites were usually slower then a turtle in a wheelchair.

Over the past 6 to 8 months things seemed to be running fine so I thought "oh, I guess they finally got everything under control. Great!" But then today I try to log into their client area and access my websites and find this garbage. I could go on and on this, but I'll stop here.

All I'm going to say else is this: Even if they do comeback, avoid them at all coasts. Their service, company, and customer support is complete 100% unprofessional, unreliable piece of garbage! I've used free hosts that have never went down and have had better page load times.

Anyway that's my rant.

Later

Last edited:
This Account Has Been Suspended...That's bad..Close this thread. First inform your customers if you're doing something on your site or you didn't pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back