VPS HostMyLeech.com - Windows VPS With Remote Desktop @ $15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did several tests and my conclusion is:
Speed - Incomparable
MU - 13 ~ 26MB / s
http://i39.tinypic.com/23h51kj.jpg
23h51kj.jpg

The download in rapidshare with files 150 ~ 200MB are so fast that I could not make a print

One of the best I've ever tested =)

What are the advantages of RD? I've got a RL account with you. How could I best utilize a RD for downloading, how is it better than RL and remotely uploading to RS and HF? I'm just wondering what I could possibly do with it...

RD is like using a virtual PC
Its on a high end PC with fast net so you can do things which you cant do with your PC due to lack of config or net speed.
RD gives you full windows interface so you can use any windows application on it

I have a Windows VPS / RDP from Shubshank. Forget about RapidLeech ... there is simply no comparison. If you have Windows RPD, you never want to go back to Rapidleech.

A comparison:
1) Speed

RL - Fastest Download is 10Mbs (under the best conditions and for RS only).

RD - Shubshank's RD has a 1Gbs port. When using a Windows Download Manager you can get speeds of upto 70Mbs (for one file). It's possible to download 10 concurrent files and get close to 100Mbs combined.

Typical speeds are: RS - 20-40Mbs, Hotfile - 3 - 30Mbs, Storage.to - 8Mbs. Direct Downloads from eg Realitykings are a solid 20-30Mbs.

2) Easy of use

RL - It will take a while to get accustomed to RL. And we all know, a plugin that worked yesterday. might fail today. Prpgress bars disappear at random times. RAR/uNRAR might work or not. Some providers don't even allow RAR/UNRAR.
RL is a great improvement compared to manual download and upload, but it's far from perfect.

RD - A Windows RDP looks exactly what you're used to at home. No learning curve. Open a browser (I recommend Internmet Explorer), click on link(s), add it to Internet Download Manager and off you go with blazing speeds! Upload through the same program you use at home be it either CuteFTP or FileZilla. Nothing to learn new from the moment you're
logged in. Want to use Rapidshare Upload Manager (RUM). No problem! Install it and off you go! It's like having another computer.

These are not all advantages of Windows RDP compared to Rapidleech but these are the major ones.

Some screenshots:
Rapidshare Single File
rs-2Gb.png

Rapidshare Multiple Files
rs-mulitple.png

Single File Storage.to
storage.png

Direct Download Single File
dd.png

Will add hotfile later.

Status
Not open for further replies.