Status
Not open for further replies.

Profit

Code:
http://www.hostkey.com/

Anyone ever try them? I am currently using them to host CF and so far the dedi server has been great.

My current server from HostKey is:

Core i3-540 3.06GHz, 4GB RAM DDR3 (max 16GB), 2x250GB SATA2, RAID 0/1 (available 64GB SSD $0, 128GB SSD +$15)

10 comments
They're popular on the scene, so I guess they're good. Even though I suggest you to disable the site for guests/search engines. Just to prevent problems that might happen. I hope you do realize why I'm telling you this. We don't need to go in details about this, you know what kind of content is posted there. Simple Enter page that would redirect / login user to the forum is best.

As far as I know they're good but they have a lot of ip ranges blocked because of spam so that's the only downside if you ask me.

Profit - hit me up on MSN I have Peter who is the owner on skype - I'll put you in contact with him

It's not what you know, it's who you know ;) lol

Last edited:
Yup they are a good company.

I'm their reseller and actually resell their servers to a few friends of mine.

Profit - hit me up on MSN I have Peter who is the owner on skype - I'll put you in contact with him

It's not what you know, it's who you know ;) lol

If the HostKey support on skype was Peter...wow holy shit he was nice. I have never met such a friendly guy in my life. We spent like 30 minutes teaching each other our native languages haha, him teaching me russian and me teaching him English. It was honestly the last thing I would expect from a giant host like HostKey. With such a friendly staff/owner, I think I just found my new home for CF<3

No peter doesn't log into the support or sales skype you need to add him on his personal one

But they are all a really nice bunch of people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back