HostingITEM.com-100Mbps/1Gbps/2Gbps - Unmetered/100Tb-from $18/M

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - candida has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

How much is server plus cpanel?
Can you migrate exisitng cpanel sites? Free?

Server costs as per plan wise plus cpanel $35.
All servers are fully unmanaged. So we are not migrating. We can help u to do the process. But we r not processing directly.

The traffic is unlimited. If you exceed 5TB/month for the Kimsufi 2G, 10TB/month for the Kimsufi 16G or 15TB/month for the 24G Kimsufi the connection will be limited to 10 Mbps. You can buy additional TB of traffic directly from your manager: £0.89 per TB. (Your connection will be restored after what you have exceeded has been taken away).

Do you have this kind of any limitation?

or are you giving 100 MBPS for unlimited traffic ?

I am asking coz i need lots of TB traffic with full 100 MBPS speed and speed should not be limited to 10 MBPS after using some TBs.

Also public rapidleech is allowed?

All of our old and new customers, this is to inform u please don't post here regarding support. No need to post here the invoice or ticket no. We can check it automatically when u created that. only pre selling posts r allowed here. This is not a support thread. This is a sell thread. Thank u.

The traffic is unlimited. If you exceed 5TB/month for the Kimsufi 2G, 10TB/month for the Kimsufi 16G or 15TB/month for the 24G Kimsufi the connection will be limited to 10 Mbps. You can buy additional TB of traffic directly from your manager: £0.89 per TB. (Your connection will be restored after what you have exceeded has been taken away).

Do you have this kind of any limitation?

or are you giving 100 MBPS for unlimited traffic ?

I am asking coz i need lots of TB traffic with full 100 MBPS speed and speed should not be limited to 10 MBPS after using some TBs.

Also public rapidleech is allowed?
I want to know above as well. Is private rapidleech alowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back