Status
Not open for further replies.
@tdsii
I think you're not getting this. As long as your site is private, you don't have to look for Datacenters in some third world countries.

If you protect all files that are being transferred between the users with a password, even if those guys from Datacenter inspect your server content, they wouldn't find anything except rar files with random names.

You don't need domain for private sites, it would be stupid.

Jason whats up with the attitude? You want some 10$ so that i can buy your silence?

and yes its 100% private site with a fixed domain with stable hosting. actually its an invite only site. so i am basically looking for fucked up countries like Mr. Jason's to put my stuff in.

You can buy my silence with 10 dollars :)

Have fun with that. We shouldn't be discussing about that, please edit your post. And if you want to run that kind of site, you'd have to carefully pick the members. Such sites don't live long.

Jason just as a tip, my friend is making $250k a month yes he offered me over $10k to make a security system for his sites. makes ANY one curious about what can you do your self.

lol, no you have a lot to learn as people are trying to sell me the underhost whmcs customer database from 2009 on msn...

do one

Last edited:
I don't know why people neglect PRQ. They will generally host anything, unless its cp. I've been with them for about a year now and never had a problem.

That being said, they aren't exactly cheap.

Right im just gonna say it...
PRQ - you said the site is private, if nobody finds out what is on it... then PRQ is your best bet. you can pay in cash so its completly anonymous. and if you colocate then you can encrypt to fuck.

enjoy - but... here is what I would do.

Find a cheap host e.g. rapidspeeds - block port 80, block everything and then host a website on it but make this website a .onion TOR site. - have fun.
TOR is untraceable - but you need to find a host which allows it - and im pretty sure PRQ or rapidspeeds will :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back