1. Frankieee

Frankieee Member

Oct 17, 2016
    hi fellas,
    i 'd like to start warez blog (based on wordpress), could you be so nice and recommend me some goods offshore and dmca ingore hosting companies ?

Thanks <3

2. pxn

pxn Active Member

Oct 21, 2017
    If you want shared hosting, i recommend buyshared.net on luxemburg and for VPS buyVM on luxemburg too. Both of those are from same company. I using buyvm now because its cheap and have good reputation. But if you want test some free dmca ignored shared hosting, you can check https://warezboss.com/cart.php?gid=6 I found it from another forum

3. QyourD

QyourD Member

Aug 25, 2019
    yeah nice <<serious>> company.. 503 service unavailable imagine this.. stop playing and recommending to people companies that they are not offshore not DMCA ignored and in past they have being in serious legal troubles giving peoples infos.. if someone wants to say different i am here to prove it..

[​IMG]https://snipboard.io/K1TVyZ.jpg

4. RDP-FAST

RDP-FAST New Member

Aug 31, 2019
  5. stefan-te

stefan-te Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
    I used knownsrv.com few years ago.. Never had a problem.. Started using them again last month ago..

6. pxn

pxn Active Member

Oct 21, 2017
    Well, if you read carefully i said that its for test only. But, i'm not really using it for my production website and i dont know detail about them. So, i think u use it at your own risk.

But for buyshared or buyvm, i absolutely recommend it on luxembourg location for dmca ignored, cause i use it and its give you directadmin license, blesta license and softaculous license for free.

Thanks for your information.

7. Oldky

Oldky Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2016
    Do you use their paid web hosting or just this "test free" hosting??

8. SEXCAVATOR

SEXCAVATOR Member

Sep 2, 2019
  9. QyourD

QyourD Member

Aug 25, 2019
    yeah another <<shitty>> hoster which give infos to the police and such.. stay away from them resellers and indians.. probably you are their bot promoting their service.. where is the moderator to ban such a people..??

10. SEXCAVATOR

SEXCAVATOR Member

Sep 2, 2019
    You had be happy to see around more racist people like yourself, wouldn't you? I am not Indian nor a bot. There is one thing though, which is you are lower than a bot!

Prove your claim. Just shooting shit doesn't take you anywhere.

11. godriveplayer

godriveplayer New Member

Oct 31, 2019
    grab a vps on veesp.com and host your site

12. digitalbs

digitalbs Member

Nov 16, 2019
    as along youre not hosting the warez, most hosts should host your site no problem.

13. directsh

directsh New Member

Oct 23, 2019
    Buy a vps on serverastra, buyvm luxembourg or veesp and run your site.

buyvm includes directadmin license free in others you can just install something like vestacp.

14. Tango

Tango Super Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
  15. Listangi

Listangi Member

Nov 20, 2019
    Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.

16. zetservers

zetservers Active Member

Oct 23, 2019
    Are you still interested? Are you looking for shared hosting or VPS/Dedi?