VPS HostHatch.com - 2Gbps Unmetered Windows VDS from $45/mo (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HH-Abdullah

Banned
Banned
Hello everyone,

These servers are located inside EvoSwitch, Netherlands. All our servers are connected with 2Gbps Full-Duplex ports. There are 8-14 people per node and 2-4 people per hard drive for the fastest performance.

We do NOT allow :
-Illegal Child p0rn
-Virus/Exploit Activities
-Terrorist Activites
-Email Spam
-Phishing
-Port Scanning
-DDoS/DoS attacks

Below are the offers however if you need anything more/custom, you can contact us and we will try our best to suit your needs.

Hatch-VDS 2GBIT NL #2
Xeon E3-1240 (1x 3.33 GHz)
1GB Guaranteed DDR3 Ram
200GB SATA space
2Gbps connection - Unmetered bandwidth
1 IPv4
$45/month
Click here to order!

Hatch-VDS 2GBIT NL #3
Xeon E3-1240 (2x 3.33 GHz)
2GB Guaranteed DDR3 Ram
400GB SATA space
2Gbit burstable connection - Unmetered bandwidth
1 IPv4
$90/month
Click here to order!

Hatch-VDS 2GBIT NL #4
Xeon E3-1240 (2x 3.33 GHz)
3GB Guaranteed DDR3 Ram
600GB SATA space
2Gbit burstable connection - Unmetered bandwidth
1 IPv4
$135/month
Click here to order!

All our VDS are virtualized by VMware (vSphere) which is a premium technology. A very secure, stable and an expensive one. We do not compromise on quality!

Setup time:

The VDS' guaranteed setup time is 24 hours however Windows VDS' are delivered in 2 to 3 hours usually.

About our Virtual Private Servers (VDS):

-Located in EvoSwitch, Netherlands.
-2Gbps (2000Mbit) Full Duplex connections to the nodes!
-Fastest & Latest Intel CPUs!
-Truly Unmetered plans!
-Limited people per node/server for the fastest performance and uptime!
-99.9% Uptime Guarantee!
-A big amount of Ram and HDD space, never worry about running out of resources!
-Torrents, Rapidleech, sBorg etc are allowed however we do not accept any abuse!
Starting from only $45/month

EvoSwitch, Amsterdam, Netherlands.

EvoSwitch is the best Datacenter in the world in terms of outgoing (uploading) bandwidth, it has great connectivity to the world and is considered one of the best Datacenters in the Netherlands and in the World. It is a climate neutral, environment friendly Datacenter using only 100% green energy. You can check more about it here http://www.evoswitch.com

Payment Processors we accept:

PayPal, AlertPay, Google Checkout, Moneybookers and Bank Transfer.

We guarantee, with HostHatch, each customer of ours is guaranteed the best support reply timings and best servers in terms of speeds, performance, quality and pricing! We also have a 7 day money back guarantee in case you do not like the servers. HostHatch, Inc is a registered business in the United States.

Follow us on twitter to get exclusive discounts, upgrades and updates - http://twitter.com/hosthatch/

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to get in contact. We are available on Live Chat over 8 hours a day. 24/7 on ticket support (10 minutes avg. reply timings). You can also email sales@hosthatch.com or me privately to abdullah@hosthatch.com if you want to discuss a custom package.

Last edited:
16 comments
Hey dudes!

I have one of the VDS from HostHatch company, option "Hatch-VDS 2GBIT NL #2". So I made a test to share my satisfaction with you, WJ members! =) I'm uploader, so I tested the main things in this profession.

The JDownloader + downloading from premium account:
hvd5g6sb.png

WinRAR and storing the 6,5 GB file is awesome fast. Good HDD sharing policy and fast CPU (1 core = 3.30 GHz):
y85v6qyo.png

Uploading the 7 GB stuff to FileSonic (where the servers are in NL) took only 3 minutes =)
tgjz8t6g.png

Uploading the same 7 GB stuff to FileServe (servers in USA) took few minutes too:
pbzeqs7z.png

Uploading to WUpload is fast as hell:
73cn4yki.png

<3 Support <3 is blazing fast, answers within few minutes:
5up3awco.png

Guys, I tested many providers, many hostings since years and believe me - first time I'm 110% satisfacted with choose the HostHatch company! The price of VDS is ten times lower than dedicated server, but VDS works like the dedicated one. :) I hope HH will live forever, because finally I found the place for myself. :D HostHatch is the new quality in this industry. Forgive me my sick exciting, but [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-LbvFckptY"]I'm So Excited[/ame]
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:​

Cheers,
David

hi bro, I need a dedi, semi dedi is also ok with the following requirements:
space: 900gb and up
payment method: alertpay
bandwith: 9tb +/-
connection: true 100mbit or 1gbs
price: 120 usd with windows o.s

i had this same offer on boxslots

cheers

can you show me speed on utorrent from ipt/torentday??

As I told you on Live Chat, you can give me a torrent file and I'll download and take a screenshot of the speeds.

how about demo?

2Gbps = Shared by how many users?

On the VDS nodes, there are 8-12 users. So, 2Gbps is shared between them.

hi bro, I need a dedi, semi dedi is also ok with the following requirements:
space: 900gb and up
payment method: alertpay
bandwith: 9tb +/-
connection: true 100mbit or 1gbs
price: 120 usd with windows o.s

i had this same offer on boxslots

cheers

I answered you in the ticket. We can give you a better deal (with 2Gbps instead of 100Mbps or 1Gbps) but we do not accept AlertPay.

Thanks,

i buyed today from theme one and send tow ticket's on their site and all is ok and i waited to send the details on my mail but nothing sent and i lloked up to my client area i saw my vps is active and i send theme tow ticket's but after hours i get back to it and saw my ticket's deleted and my vps deleted tow i payed this what's this explain

Hello,

juliox@ these will be available in 2-3 days.

Proaudiozone.info@ Could you please use one way of communication? You have PM'd me, opened a ticket and posted here. Not sure what you expect to get out of 3 ways but I have replied to your ticket. You did not buy "today". You bought it on 29th September, 3 months ago and did not pay the invoice so the order was deleted. Please provide payment proof of your order in the ticket so we can check this.

We do not just delete tickets and orders. If we did, we would've had quite a few complaints for it here.

EDIT: I got this now. You have 2 emails which you have got mixed. You created an account with the old one and ordered but did not pay. That order was deleted. But today, you created a new account with a "new" email and you have got those two emails mixed. The email you gave me in the PM is for your old account and NOT the new one. You opened the ticket from your old account as well. Not sure why you have to create two accounts to order when you can use one.

The VPS and ticket is in your new account and not the old one. This is your own fault and I am not sure why you are bashing us here. Also, the new email you used is not correct and the emails sent to it bounce (maybe it was a typo from you when signing up but I will shortly PM you the email address). This has been reported to the MODs now. This is purely your fault and I am not sure why we are getting bashed in public for it.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back