VPS HostHatch.com - 2Gbps Unmetered VPS in Softlayer with RAID10 (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HH-Abdullah

Banned
Banned
Hello everyone,

These servers are located inside Softlayer, USA. In the Dallas Datacenter to be specific and very limited stock is available at the moment. All our servers are connected with 2Gbps Full-Duplex ports and there are 6-10 people per node depending on the configuration/plans.

We do NOT allow :
-Illegal Child p0rn
-Virus/Exploit Activities
-Terrorist Activites
-Email Spam
-Phishing
-Port Scanning
-DDoS/DoS attacks

Below are the offers however if you need anything more/custom, you can contact us and we will try our best to suit your needs.

Hatch-VPS 2GBIT US #1
Intel Quad Core Xeon (1x 2.44GHz)
512MB DDR3 Ram
1GB DDR3 Burst Ram
2Gbps port
Unmetered Bandwidth
75GB SATA RAID10 HDD
$30/month (USD)
Click here to order! (Instant setup)

Hatch-VPS 2GBIT US #2
Intel Quad Core Xeon (1x 2.44GHz)
1GB DDR3 Ram
2GB DDR3 Burst Ram
2Gbps port
Unmetered Bandwidth
150GB SATA2 RAID10 HDD.
$45/month

Hatch-VPS 2GBIT US #3
Intel Quad Core Xeon (2x 2.44GHz)
2GB DDR3 Ram
3GB DDR3 Burst Ram
2Gbps port
Unmetered Bandwidth
300GB SATAII RAID10 HDD.
$87/month

Hatch-VPS 2GBIT US #4
Intel Quad Core Xeon (3x 2.9GHz)
3GB DDR3 Ram
4GB DDR3 Burst Ram
2Gbps port
Unmetered Bandwidth
600GB SATAII RAID10 HDD.
$130/month

About these Virtual Private Servers (VPS):

-Located in the famous SoftLayer network, Dallas, USA. Read more
-2Gbps (2000Mbit) Full Duplex connections to the nodes!
-Fastest CPUs, Quad core processors!
-RAID10 arrays for the fastest performance and redundancy!
-Truly Unmetered plans!
-Limited people per node/server for the fastest performance and uptime!
-99.9% Uptime Guarantee!
-SolusVM management panel for reboot, shutdown, boot, reinstall, IP management etc.
-A big amount of Ram and HDD space, never worry about running out of resources!
-Intant Setup on all our VPS plans!

Payment Processors we accept:

PayPal, AlertPay, Google Checkout, Moneybookers and Bank Transfer

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to get in contact with us. We are available round the clock on ticket support (10 minutes avg.) and over 8 hours on Live Chat per day.

Thanks,

Last edited:
16 comments
Hello,

In this new node we will got a little bit slow download speed rather than old node on leaseweb,

Here is the VPS from new node located at Dallas (Softlayer) :

[slide]http://i28.lulzimg.com/631d08f056.jpg[/slide]

And here is the VPS from old node located on Leaseweb :

[slide]http://i28.lulzimg.com/59bbfc273d.jpg[/slide]

Anyway..Hosthatch got awesome support, you will be satisfied using Hosthatch service :)

Hey xploaderz,

The speeds to some filehosts can vary from different locations depending on them - SoftLayer network in USA is considered to be one of the best networks in the world. If you compare the LeaseWeb USA network and SoftLayer network, SoftLayer beats it in every aspect. Also, the old nodes were 1Gbps while these are 2Gbps which is a major advantage considering prices are the same as old ones.

Thank you for the kind words about support, we try our best. :)

Thanks,

^ Yes you right mate :) here is the upload speed..much better rather than the old one..

[slide]http://i28.lulzimg.com/22fc6fe16a.jpg[/slide]

^
Here mate :

[slide]http://i28.lulzimg.com/19990f50f0.jpg[/slide]

Upload speed is greatt!!...This will be awesome if Hosthatch staff can improved download speed.. :P

@xuploaderz
so Leaseweb USA still better on download? saw 2MB/s (dl fragment?) from Fileserve and that wouldnt do for me. that was JD right? can you try on IDM?

Thanks mate

zyb3r,

We normally do not offer trials but if you want one, you can contact me on abdullah@hosthatch.com - so you can see the speeds for yourself. :)

Thanks,

hi mate!

Thanks for the offer, i would love to but i still got RDPs so if ever ill buy VPS it would be a day or two before the end of contract. but if you still want me to test without the guarantee im buying then i can do that.

btw, what virtualization and do you have Windows OS?

zyb3r,

Unfortunately we don't provide Windows on these servers yet. These are Linux only with OpenVZ. Email me when you require a demo. :)

Thanks,

How many people on vps?

It depends on the plan you choose. Normally (due to most of the users being high resource users here), there are 6-10 people on average per node to keep the performance high and everything stable. Our old nodes had 20-25 people per node but now we have much less numbers, so, much better performance. :)

Read the first post:facepalm:

6-10 People per Node for high quality

Yes, you are right. It is mentioned in the original post as well. Thanks! :)

Hey guys,
Sorry for the late review (I was one of the first people to actually test the new 2Gbit nodes out) :P

The upload speeds are freakishly amazing. Specially to BitShare.com (Got like 400Mbps upload speed). The upload speeds to FS, FSC, BS, WU are really great. Check out the screens. :)

V6JeS.jpg

AXRU5.jpg

XuDfQ.jpg

T1VMb.jpg

Now for the download speeds. Please keep in mind that these download are done using a single connection (RapidLeech) hence, the speed is low. You could try downloading with IDM to get much faster speeds. To be very clear of the server pressure and the HDD load, I've put up the average download speed which is the best way to be sure. ;)

RapidShare:
5IFmE.jpg

81BjV.jpg

MegaUpload:
Y4vW8.jpg

S5pWs.jpg

FileServe:
QTrVx.jpg

j12Q5.jpg

FileSonic:
saenD.jpg

LeaseWeb:
gas9o.jpg

I guess the speeds speak for themselves.

Here is a torrent download speed screenshot:
The following two torrents have 0 leechers, so there is no upload speed. :P
The download speeds however, kick ass. :)
VtR8l.jpg

Au7cj.jpg

I'll upload some with a good upload speed too. :)

Long live HostHatch. :D :sun:

Last edited:
Thanks for the review, Kundu. It's really appreciated. I hope you enjoy your VPS speeds. :)

If anyone requires any assistance or have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back